Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Overdue apologies?
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

Overdue apologies?

With the approaching 2013 year coming up, I felt that I should make a formal apology, and since there's a lot of you to apologize to, I figured I'd make a thread to do it.

Over this past year, I've certainly attracted a lot of non-fans due to a few factors, but my poor attitude and attitude response was a large contributor. In the years I have been playing heRO, I have found myself gradually growing more bitter towards the community, and becoming essentially bitchy towards people I either don't know, former friends, or even people who I am currently friends with. For this, I apologize and I'm hoping that I will start catching myself before I get into these immature modes. It's people like Tails that inspired me to swallow my pride and apologize, because people like him are what our server needs: caring, compassionate, and friendly.

For those who I have been exceptionally rude or impolite to, I apologize fully and I promise that with the coming new year, I will work on my attitude on heRO and try to be more easy going. I don't like being a dick either, but hey, we all have our quirks.

Lastly, I would like to wish all of you a happy new year and one filled with new potential for greatness.

Proud leader of the Squirtle Squad
[Image: Gp7rqgU.png]
12-31-2012 08:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Icy Offline
I can use Sight in RL!!!

RE: Overdue apologies?

Ever since the change from Trans. Error to Precog and your leave to LoL, i always said something changed. I don't know if it was you were getting tired of the server (People generally get bored and cranky), if it was just your own personal issues, but i always said that crap changed and told you if something was going on talk about it to the guild (and yes as much as you probably dislike me we still are part of that crew). We both went separate ways and for some reason i never saw anything change. With everything that happened between us it was more hurt that you went from being someone who i was super cool with on hero and off to someone who I'm not going to say despise, but more disappointed in.

I still don't know if i should even speak but with everything that went on yea i do apologize for blowing a gasket, but what hurt more is that it seemed like you didn't care about anything that went on with the server.

I would love to see you follow through with your original post and see the Jay I used to know back when we were lulzly farming Bathory's =P

[Image: h6178ca9b.gif]

Icy- 99/70 HP
Super Icy- 99/99 Super Novice
MSG. Icy- 92/70 Gunslinger
.Icy.- 83/52 champ
:Icy:- 79/50 blacksmith
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2012 09:41 PM by Icy.)
12-31-2012 09:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I don't think I ever had any personal issues with you dude.

Then again if I generally don't like someone a lot I'll avoid them in general where I can.

Just remember, games are meant to be fun, so if you're stressing out when playing it is best to turn it off and walk away for awhile.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-31-2012 09:51 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

K, I gotta ask.

Who are you?
12-31-2012 10:39 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Trevor, its Auxiliary Archer.
Dunno if he was in KoJ though when you were still playing or not though.

12-31-2012 10:44 PM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

I didn't join KoJ until JoeJoe was running it.

12-31-2012 10:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

He might recognize you from leading Precognition, pretty sure he was around when you first made the guild. :O

12-31-2012 10:54 PM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

I remember you were one of my first members, back when the guild was called "Translation Error". I didn't make it though, I just took over leadership when the inside circle I started with left heRO.

12-31-2012 10:56 PM
james103 Offline

For those who I have been exceptionally rude or impolite to, I apologize fully and I promise that with the coming new year,
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 02:07 AM by james103.)
01-03-2013 03:46 AM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

RE:??Overdue apologies?

Aaronock Wrote:Then again if I generally don't like someone a lot I'll avoid them in general where I can.

Oh, that's why I never see Dani heh?! (trolling).

I guess... I'm sorry for being evil?Icon_twisted
01-03-2013 09:59 AM