Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Admin/Gm request.
Caramelkaek Offline

Admin/Gm request.

Hello I am looking for an active admin or gm who is available to help me out. I ask of you to please send me a private message, so I can tell you what is up.
01-17-2013 09:46 PM
Find all posts by this user
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: Admin/Gm request.

Log into the User Control Panel located at hero-server.net. Fill out a report ticket.

Its your responsibility to search out GMs if you need assistance, not the other way around.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
01-17-2013 09:51 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Link is also on the homepage, and the forums under the support section, funnily enough... :X

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2013 10:04 PM by Ellie.)
01-17-2013 10:01 PM
KaminoKaoru Offline
call me kri

I assume you are new here. This is the link for your convenience: Support Ticket

For all concerns that would require GM assistance, sending a support ticket will get the job done much quicker. Icon_wink

This goes to all my friends, new, old and the ones
I've lost over the years but have never forgotten.
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 09:18 PM by KaminoKaoru.)
01-18-2013 01:08 AM
Caramelkaek Offline

This is not a request for help in or out game of any sort nor is it an issue with someone. This is a private matter. I PM'd the Admin of this server, but I haven't gotten a reply, it seems to me all the GM's/Admins arnt really active on here. "Its your responsibility to search out GMs if you need assistance" Don't tell me what I already know, the assumption of you thinking I have not done anything but post this message on forums makes you an ass. Thank you. "sending a support ticket" Thank you I will do that as well. I didn't think I had to Email them but I did anyways.
01-19-2013 07:34 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

The Support Tickets are open for more than just ingame help and reports.
Since you don't seem to be looking for solely an admin, as your thread also specifies GMs, support tickets are still definitely the way to go.

A ticket also means that *all* GMs can view it, giving you a much higher chance of a reply, or it being brought to Pandora's attention if it needs specifically her, than forum PMing a single GM.

Get as snarky as you like to those who tried to direct you to the right place, but it's still the right place to contact. Icon_razz

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 07:54 PM by Ellie.)
01-19-2013 07:51 PM
KaminoKaoru Offline
call me kri

RE:??Admin/Gm request.

Caramelkaek Wrote:This is not a request for help in or out game of any sort nor is it an issue with someone. This is a private matter.

Don't tell me what I already know, the assumption of you thinking I have not done anything but post this message on forums makes you an ass. Thank you.

What is wrong with this guy? If it was a private matter then the last place to contact a GM is though a public forum. Mad

The GMs aren't exactly obliged to search each and every thread to see if anyone is looking for them. The support ticket is still your best bet if you want to get their attention even for private matters. Just saying. Icon_suprised

Anyway I noticed that you just joined the forum recently. Welcome! With your pleasant disposition I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here. Icon_biggrin

This goes to all my friends, new, old and the ones
I've lost over the years but have never forgotten.
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 09:22 PM by KaminoKaoru.)
01-19-2013 09:17 PM
Caramelkaek Offline

Nothing is wrong with me. Thank you very much.
Funny how this was the last place I went to, to contact a GM/Admin.
I solemnly requested for a GM/Admin to contact me, none the less.
"The GMs aren't exactly obliged to search each and every thread to see if anyone is looking for them" Nether the less. Gm's/Admin's Should be up to date, especially if it?s on the "Help&Support" topic. What's the point of this server having forums when it?s ran by people who aren?t running the server, and to tell me I have issues? Also that I'm incompetent to even email or Private message the GM/Admins of this server? Honestly. I didn't ask to be reprimanded. The only thing that was conceding to me was the support ticket. ?Get as snarky as you like to those who tried to direct you to the right place, but it's still the right place to contact.? Oh please hun. Re-read the topic. You obviously missed the disrespect here. I didn?t need the snarky attitude from the likes of you people. I got what I wanted, so bye.
Welcome to our server my a**.
01-21-2013 03:34 AM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

There's no reason for you to have a rotten attitude or to start cussing either. Though the players were assisting in TRYING to help you. They are players who have been here for a while and understand that sending a Support Ticket is the fastest way in order for you to contact a GM.

I'd also love to point out that
1. You posted this before you even tried to send a Support Ticket.
2. You never attempted to PM me or email me.
3. You waited 2 days to even attempt to contact an admin/GM for assistance via Support Ticket.
4. GM's and Admins have lives that we don't see these all the time, there was nothing that is wrong with the way that the players here referred you to the Support Ticket system.
5. I'm in-game for houuuuuurs every single day and you never attempted to contact me in-game either. As is GM-Kaenec, I don't know about him but I have problems loading sites and being in-game at the same time sometimes. Not an excuse, just an actual fact.

Your question was answered and there was no need for you to wait 2 days after it was answered, to be a complete jerk to those who attempted to assist you. It's flat out rude and extremely inconsiderate. The way that Snowhawk responded to you was in no way disrespectful, nor Ellie nor KaminoKaoru. Until you responded with in your own manner, which was rude and disrespectful. Human nature, you treat someone like crap then they start to care less about what help you need.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
01-21-2013 06:46 PM
Thread Closed