Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There's an outside world?!
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

There's an outside world?!

this is a thread to tell people some of your hobbies and interests in the o so vast outside world post if you want but be sure not to post where you live or area I wouldn't want anyone stalked on account of my thread.. I'll Start

you can do height and eye color if you want
Hobbies: Thinking, (yes its a hobby at least I do it enough to say it is) sleeping (yes also a hobby) watching movies. Chilling with my friends. Getting confused by pyro (more like something that just happens wether I want it to or not * and this is so not just a figment of my imagination!!!) that sums it up pretty much my only other hobby is being spontaneous in other words I get new hobbies

you can do favorites and shit too... if you want
Fav Movie: Tie between Lost Boys and V for Vendetta and Nightmare before Christmas
Fav Char ( in anything ): Tie??between Hitsugaya Toushiro (Bleach) Alucard (Hellsing) and Kratos Aurion (Tales of Symphonia) and everyone with wings pretty much. cause well wings are cold....
OBSESSIONS!!!: ICE!!!!! WINGS!!!!!! AND A COMBINATION!!!!!

feel free to add anything I guess this was made so I can get to know everyone better and so that everyone can get to know anything better

Best timewaster of all time: Have a compettition to see who is less competitive. if you try to win you lose. if you try to lose you win then you lose for winning. if you don't try you lose then you win then you lose.. pretty much just thinking about this is better then the actual compettition or you can try staring into a lightbulb and close your eyes tightly to see all the funky colours...

ANYWAY LET THE POSTING BEGIN!!!

*plz Note this is for ppl to know how you are in the outside world so umm ro yeah its kinda pointless since well you are on this server...

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2006 10:40 PM by Sekaru.)
11-13-2006 10:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Static Offline
Lightning Spearmen Master Chief

RE: There's an outside world?!

Im a skinny guy who eats like a pig
Hobbies:HALO 2!!!!, <--------this game, <--------and the game that this game points
And now for some more hobbies:Um hang out with friends, just recently gears of war(SICK GAME), eat(as mentioned before hobbies),listen to music that got stuck in my head thanks to radio, much music and punch much, and scratching(wich is not my favorite because it hurts and i feel bad afterwards)

Gamewise i think you know wich games i like... the only one i didnt mention is STARCRAFT!!! And yes i cant wait for halo 3 and halo wars
Moviewise i liked the Lord of the Rings trilogy but my all time favorite is definitively Grandma's Boy!!! and yes i cant wait for the halo movie

Best timewaster of all times: walking thrue my kitchen to my computer room upstairs to my living room to my dining room and back to my kitchen room(yes its a circle)

[Image: signature4marrycopy-2.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2006 10:42 PM by Static.)
11-13-2006 10:41 PM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

Name : Akuma
Height: Akuma's
Hobbys: what akuma does best KIL!!
Favorite movie anything with akuma and vegeta
Favorite things to say: HADOUKEN!

il put up the real stuff up later i just felt this had to be done Icon_biggrin

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
11-14-2006 02:26 AM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

you mispelled kill there akuma..

11-14-2006 09:53 PM
silvanel Offline
Banned

hobbie: Poking Jennifer aka Marivel,cooking, drinking like a moron then complaining about headach.
favorite game:mathematical games,rubix cube,Golf farming WoW... ragnarok.
favorite movie:Clic,Silent hill, A walk to remember*yeah i cryed on that ...*
favorite anime: shingestutan tsukihime,Death note,Last exile
favorite sport: Basketball
sexiest actress :gogo Jess alba...

sentence of the day

Even if you try living in this fucked up society,Chance are... you will die a looser.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2006 01:41 AM by silvanel.)
11-15-2006 01:40 AM
Enfermeira Joy Offline
Enfermeira Joy s2 Yamaha

I'm a girl with 1,69+- m
hobbie: Origami(paper folding), Cooking, Photoshop, Going out with Gustavo aka Yamaha, Playing games \o\, PUMP IT UP \O\, Reading \o\
favorite game: Hard to tell, probably Audition Online Dance Battle, then The Maskarade: Vampire, some other rpg like rag xDDD
favorite movie: In Good Company probably but I love some others too, all that connect to Marvel or Comics
favorite anime: Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Pet Shop of Horrors, Blood+, Love Hina, omg do I have to continue? I love most of them @___@
favorite sport: Ice Hockey \o\
Best timewaster of all times: Reading, yup, I can stay reading for over 6 hours straight xDDD, I am a book worm TT___TT
Funniest Thing that ever happened: Finding Yamaha on heRO, cuz he used to study at my school but I only got to talk to him on rag =]
I love purple, and I am so found of cars =], I am such a hard student xDDD, I love to study and read and learn new things(yeah, I'm the most weird person ever =]), I love sleeping under trees on sunny days, I love hugging Yamaha and kissing him too xDDD, I love the feeling of walking on my bare feet, I used to translate animes for 4 fansubs xDDD
I play the piano for 14 years already =], sad but true.
I am a lover of the music, seriously, I can stay doing nothing but hearing music *___*!
Well I guess that's it \o/
nham ham \o/

[Image: ?action=view&amp;current=fs1A_.png]
Enfermeira Joy - High Priest - 8x
Princess Peach - Hunter - 8x
The Joy's Shop
11-15-2006 09:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SPIEGEL Offline
Malvados Corp.

Name: Winicios (yeah "W" and "O" ... ill blame my dad forevah)
Hobby? 2D fighting games for the win!!, KoF, Street Fighters,Final Bout, G.Gears, Garou, Art of Fighting, WAKU WAKU 7 OMG !!!
*Punch + Punch + => + Kick + Punch* 15 HITS K.O. !!!
Drink, Mix and Drink more.. Dance and jump around in the Concerts, do some romantic stuffs for my new love (i aways find new girls for love)
Movies: CASSHERN !! AKIRA !!
Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers, System Of A Down, Tit?s and more more others bands ...
What I Hate: Ignorance
Authors: Isaac Isimov and Andre Dahmer
Job: Social Research
For you read and think about: "if the truth were a palpable object, it would be a modeling clay" _Andre Dahmer

that's all folks Icon_smile
... for now

[Image: my.php?image=ddriori7iuqm8.gif] "No matter what happened, it's not my fault!"
11-17-2006 01:02 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

CASSHERN AND AKIRA WOOT AMAZING MOVIES I want the song in casshern when he busts off the robo beat down

11-17-2006 04:57 PM
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

Ooh! Ooh! Can I do this too?! Icon_razz

Name: Mike
Age: 19 (no one made a happy birthday meat thread! I'm gonna cry! XD)
Height: 168cm
Eyes: Green (pic anyone? I just had to test that macro thing in my new camera XD)
Hobbies: No much time for that, it's mostly Work & Study lately, but besides that - Reading (currently C. Saimak's various stuff), music (see further), some drawing, some "art" photography Icon_lol , confusting the shit out people (it's so fun! I'm addicted!), going to concerts occasionally... Warcraft III and Starcraft RULE!!! @_@
Is looking for hobbies considered a hobby? :o

Movies me likes: Fight Club! And alot more, but this is more loved than any other recently... Oh! And 'Pretty Persuasion', this one is genious... And I like Ring of the Nibelungs, finally some truely bad endings Icon_twisted
Books me likes: The Death Gate Cycle (by this couple.. I forgut the name.. margarate weis and tracy hicman or something, not sure how they are spelled... it's a 7 book serie), Terry Pratchett <3, Karlos Kastaneda's 3rd and 4th books... Lots of other stuff again I guess. I should actually read Fight Club the book...
Music me likes: Metal mostly, but also some electronics, lighter rock, lots of ebm\dark-electro recently... In terms of bands - Gamma Ray, Naglfar, Porcupine Tree, DJ Tiesto, Panzer AG - That's pretty much the stuff I'm into lately Icon_razz

Quotes?
'Only once you lost everything, you can be free to do everything' Tyler Durden Icon_razz (words to live by...)
'You shouldn't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive' - I have NO idea where I heard that, but I like it! :D

I think that's enough for you guys Icon_redface

PS
Remember, I'm always somewhere around here Icon_razz

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2006 09:55 PM by Mrmeow x_X.)
11-17-2006 09:54 PM
Vince101 Offline

Real name: Vincent (aka: richkid, randomness, skilla killa, and Mr. Right)
Height: 5'11" Body: Mostly muscle, 6 pac( oh yea abs).
Eyes: Pure blue
Hobbies: Like to race, A pro martial artist (state champ for 2 years), Love halo 2 Icon_cool. Love to dance, and like to hang out with friends.
Movie: Fast and furious tokyo drft, 40 days and 40 nights.
Music: Like anything that has a good beat.
What people like about me: Sweet, kind hearted, love to party, and knows how to have a great time. Icon_wink
11-18-2006 12:09 AM