Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rooster in the henhouse
Firenotes Offline
Did you get that thing I sent you?

Rooster in the henhouse

Hello Heroes,

I'd like to take a moment of your time to talk about something that has been on my mind for quite some time. If you don't know who I am, my name is Grim. I am a very friendly helpful hero that loves to meet new people and do a variety of things. I have been with hero for at least 6 years now and could never dream of leaving her.

What I would like to say is I know a lot of people and for some that doesn't sit right, namely people that I woe with. I cannot possibly hang out with everyone I know all the time. Some have no desire to do the things that others like to do. Some are rivals in various woe guilds and others have more personal reasons to not chill with one another. If you don't hear from me, or I leave your woe guild, It is not because I don't want to talk anymore or hang out with you. Its not because I like one person more than another. It's because I can't ignore friends that I have and want to spend time with. If I'm in your guild during woe, I will hunt down anyone I see and flash gospel at them(not that it would do anything lol) I will reap my vengeance from their flesh. BUT ONLY IN THE CONTEXT OF WOE. Please leave the drama at the castle when the War is over.

And one last thing, If I don't remember your name, it's not my fault!!! Stop naming all your characters different things and expect me to know who you are. If I had a book of ppl I knew and the names of all their alts it would rival the bible in size.

Thank you so much for listening to my thoughts and feelings. And if you ever need help, please feel free to ask me ^_^

tldr: I'm still your friend, but your not the only one.(this is NOT directed at any one person or group of ppl, just an observation of my 6 years here)

Grim Skellington ~ HW ~ 94/62
Grim Reaper ~ Sniper ~ 94/64
Shaft ~ HP ~ 96/67
Grim Jr. ~ Sage ~ 94/50
Grim Savior ~ Paladin ~ 92/61
Undead Minion ~ Creator ~ 91/57
Grimmy Moogle ~ Clown ~ 74/42
02-02-2013 12:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply