Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting paid for your musical tastes!
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

RE: Getting paid for your musical tastes!

That's lame as hell, Tony. Lmao. Additional feedback for the last few songs posted will come up in just a few. Tallies are also up, and yes, they're hearts which I find apt for this thread. Message me when you want to be paid and I'll try my best to get it to you, or if you want to let it build up, that's okay too.

____

Ash:

I really liked the Lifehouse and Goo Goo Dolls songs; they come on my alt rock Pandora stations a lot. Goo Goo Dolls are also my favorite band! I wasn't a fan of Erik Hastle's song, it just didn't jive with me but I really did enjoy "Afterglow"! I had never heard it before, so that was a nice treat and I was able to give you a point for it.

Whispers:

As a gay male, judging Lady Gaga would make no sense, even if I don't subscribe to the pop music world, but you get my idea. I LOVE her natural singing voice, so anything acoustic is nice.

That Neil Young song was surprisingly nice, too. It was really melodic and it's definitely got a few years on it! Thanks for sharing!

Lastly, Sungha Jung was AMAZING! That playing was incredible, and it forced me to search for his other covers! :D

This is another Asian cover group I like to listen to, and maybe you'll be able to enjoy them too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S95rCo99ves

Proud leader of the Squirtle Squad
[Image: Gp7rqgU.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 06:40 PM by 09Kisame09.)
02-12-2013 06:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
proto Offline

RE: Getting paid for your musical tastes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuOqVAwWU4g

Is this real life?
02-14-2013 02:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply