* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cutest Couple
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

RE:??Cutest Couple

Gojira Wrote:No one ever said that it was only Leo's fault, what Icy was referring to is you openly targetting Michelle individually while not claming a thing about Leo/Aoi and such (this is what he claimed was immature). If you were around pio for too long and ended up believing all the crap he said about Michelle (That's honestly just bullshit, he made shit up because he stole items off her and got butthurt we called him a thief since then ^___^) but please, keep your impartiality when you come out here to blame her.
Sorry if my english suck: before or after I will learn it better.
All of you blamed Leo without said nothing on Lala. I'm on opnion that this event get ruined by all people that "buy" votes, Leo and Lala for first, but all of you only nominated Leo. I put Lala's name because she too is in this situation: all of you spoke that the only bad on this pool is Leo... Yeah the other people that buys votes, Lala and idk who other, aren't the bad, right?

Die Leo: you are the evil! Be like Lala: she is so angelic!

Speaking of Pio: he get ban for an offense invented, for this I quarell with Lala. He stealed items from you? This I didn't know before speak with Lala and if pio get ban for that was fine, but he get an injustice ban.

If u don't understand me, amen.

Icy Wrote:Marco didn't you quit? Well things were peaceful for a while.....
I stop to play

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
02-14-2013 01:12 PM
Find all posts by this user
Alister Offline
L'acqua è poc e a paper nun gallegg

RE: Cutest Couple

Marco don't talk to the crying kids, otherwise they'll think you're a pedophile >:D

•° Alister - Sniper             
•° Leofer - Professor         
•° Shindler - Assassin Cross
•° Lhuminer - Creator          
•° Vagner - Clown             
•° Schlaicher - Champion         
•° Lucipher - High Priest                        
•° Shnaejder - Whitesmith
•° Lhenner - Stalker
•° Alexandher - Paladin
•° Sacriphicer - Blacksmith
02-14-2013 01:13 PM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

No Leo, they don't understand what I wanted to said.
Isn't only this event: is all.
Maybe are my problems to communicate or idk what, but I can't get free offense from people.

I was already a "Guild's thief", a "traitor" and a "child". Now I'm a "ass' licker" too!

I tried to be a nice people, but all this situation show me like a person that I'm not.

You prefer Marco the "noob child traitor guild's thief and ass' licker" than the old one? OK

Ren is the best
02-14-2013 01:31 PM
Deviluke Offline
Celestial Mistress

Why yes, I am very angelic, ty for pointing that out Marco how kind of you.
^_____^

Really though, I'd love to know how you even fathom I'm to blame for ruining this contest/buying votes/whatever else you decide to accuse me of. The very first day this contest opened F had 6 votes, G had 3. I wake up after sleeping, suddenly F has 8 and G 23, not to mention a majority were necro'd Ordo accounts, or new accounts entirely. So ok, we'll let this contest keep going normal, nothing going on. So more DoE people vote for F because obviously my HP hasn't changed appearance in over 2 years, and they really don't care for these kind of social things so they just vote for who they know. Contest becomes about 19/20 F, and now suddenly by the next morning G is at 32. So ok, at this point it became clear what was going on and that this would in NO way be a fair contest so ok.

Do not try to blame me for this.

You three clearly set the tone of this entire contest, from your taunting, insults, talks of how this is showing who has more friends, who has more enemies and which enemies. Please look back in the thread and review what you personally said, and how far you took this silly contest. People are not blind, and I'm sure that the fake accounts/behavior did not compel people to vote FOR you, if anything it would compel them to vote AGAINST.

Not everyone who voted for F knows either of us personally, nor did we ask them. I never once spammed my Facebook, guild forums, or any other external avenue just to ask for votes, nor did I make fake accounts to vote for it. Near the end when G had 40+ votes yes I asked a few people in game, but it was in no way to the extent you both did, and honestly it's just downright fucked up that you all even took it THIS FAR. If AMJ and I were not up for vote in this contest I HIGHLY doubt you'd have gone to such lengths to put Aoi SO FAR in the lead this entire contest, since per YOUR OWN WORDS this was to show who has more friends and who has more enemies, how sick is that?

And honestly if anyone is acting like crying children, it's the two people who have been complaining and crying this entire contest and I assure you it's not AMJ nor myself. Now please keep shit talking between you two and high fiving each other it must do wonders for your e-peens I'm sure.

Glad Pandora took the time to try and organize something nice for once and people decide to use it as a way to handle their never-ending vendettas, and I'm sure everyone else in this contest/who read this are just overjoyed to see this shit being dragged out even further.

[Image: 2hyffgw.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 02:03 PM by Deviluke.)
02-14-2013 01:41 PM
Alister Offline
L'acqua è poc e a paper nun gallegg

cane 33 Wrote:No Leo, they don't understand what I wanted to said.
Isn't only this event: is all.
Maybe are my problems to communicate or idk what, but I can't get free offense from people.

I was already a "Guild's thief", a "traitor" and a "child". Now I'm a "ass' licker" too!

I tried to be a nice people, but all this situation show me like a person that I'm not.

You prefer Marco the "noob child traitor guild's thief and ass' licker" than the old one? OK

Who cares? Don't take it so personal.
Even when i say that i don't like someone on this server ( maybe more than someone lol ) i mean that i don't like them like players, not like person 'cuz i don't know them in reality.

So just play and ignore them Icon_smile

•° Alister - Sniper             
•° Leofer - Professor         
•° Shindler - Assassin Cross
•° Lhuminer - Creator          
•° Vagner - Clown             
•° Schlaicher - Champion         
•° Lucipher - High Priest                        
•° Shnaejder - Whitesmith
•° Lhenner - Stalker
•° Alexandher - Paladin
•° Sacriphicer - Blacksmith
02-14-2013 01:48 PM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

Lala bad girl: don't said the lies!
The angelic girl will become bad Icon_sad

When I voted A, u had already various votes like the G: u two never get more than 20 votes of differents. And Leo still didn't vote.
You never ask to people to vote for you? So how possible that Nevera (he said me on skype that voted only because u ask) and MetalMonk vote for you?
MetalMonk... He is alive? I'm serious: I thinked was in jail or idk where. Thanks Lala: now I know that he is alive!

After this Leo logged, see the pool and do you know what, but u do the same and before Leo.
Yeah Leo abused more than you and maybe you ask only to Nevera and Albeculo to vote, I can't know, but you do the same in the end and before him.

So we can blame you too!

PS You are F, not D

Ren is the best
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 02:06 PM by cane 33.)
02-14-2013 02:05 PM
Deviluke Offline
Celestial Mistress

I am now 100% that you don't actually read what people take the time to write and you just reply with w/e first comes to your mind. Thank you for proving this to me, because if you actually read and took the time to understand what I posted you'd not have replied like that. lol

And FYI, it was Metal and Vise who both told me Leo asked them to vote for Aoi, Metal decided instead to vote for us because of this, and Vise just randomly told me Leo asked but that he decided not to vote cuz he did not want to be between Leo and I. So maybe you shouldn't speak on things that you don't know much of. =o

Try reading my reply again and let me know if you understand it better the 2nd time around, no use writing more if you don't take the time to read it.

[Image: 2hyffgw.png]
02-14-2013 02:23 PM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

I will quote you, so I will be very clear asd
Deviluke Wrote:Why yes, I am very angelic, ty for pointing that out Marco how kind of you.
^_____^
Thanks to you that I become like that <3

Deviluke Wrote:Really though, I'd love to know how you even fathom I'm to blame for ruining this contest/buying votes/whatever else you decide to accuse me of. The very first day this contest opened F had 6 votes, G had 3. I wake up after sleeping, suddenly F has 8 and G 23, not to mention a majority were necro'd Ordo accounts, or new accounts entirely.
Wait, wait: don't run! When I see this pool and voted you both had like 10 votes at head, so this difference 8 VS 23 is just a wrong memory. Nevera had already voted, Leo no. So I can said, without problems, that you ask to people not online to vote for you, before Leo do the same. Maybe you do this only with Nevera, but okay. Or I have the Alzheimer and I didn't know? Poor me...

Deviluke Wrote:So ok, we'll let this contest keep going normal, nothing going on. So more DoE people vote for F because obviously my HP hasn't changed appearance in over 2 years, and they really don't care for these kind of social things so they just vote for who they know. Contest becomes about 19/20 F, and now suddenly by the next morning G is at 32. So ok, at this point it became clear what was going on and that this would in NO way be a fair contest so ok.
Nothing to said: u right

Deviluke Wrote:Do not try to blame me for this.
I can: you do the same, after or before don't care

Deviluke Wrote:You three clearly set the tone of this entire contest, from your taunting, insults, talks of how this is showing who has more friends, who has more enemies and which enemies. Please look back in the thread and review what you personally said, and how far you took this silly contest. People are not blind, and I'm sure that the fake accounts/behavior did not compel people to vote FOR you, if anything it would compel them to vote AGAINST.
I was the first that wanted to see the real pool: when after my vote I saw all people voted only for two people I asked to myself "Why?". During the event I blamed ALL for this result, wanted to delete the pool because was ridicolous and now that the event is finished I want to said all what I think: who cares if all will hates me? We are irl friends, for case?
ofc I can't answer for Leo and for this 3rd people that I don't understand who is.

Deviluke Wrote:Not everyone who voted for F knows either of us personally, nor did we ask them. I never once spammed my Facebook, guild forums, or any other external avenue just to ask for votes, nor did I make fake accounts to vote for it. Near the end when G had 40+ votes yes I asked a few people in game, but it was in no way to the extent you both did, and honestly it's just downright fucked up that you all even took it THIS FAR. If AMJ and I were not up for vote in this contest I HIGHLY doubt you'd have gone to such lengths to put Aoi SO FAR in the lead this entire contest, since per YOUR OWN WORDS this was to show who has more friends and who has more enemies, how sick is that?
You don't spam, but you asked some votes. And for people that vote you only because u are cute: some people vote G for some reason, eh.

Deviluke Wrote:And honestly if anyone is acting like crying children, it's the two people who have been complaining and crying this entire contest and I assure you it's not AMJ nor myself. Now please keep shit talking between you two and high fiving each other it must do wonders for your e-peens I'm sure.
f***: I finish the handkerchiefs! Cried too much...
Need to ask to Leo: he bought a hundred of them

Deviluke Wrote:Glad Pandora took the time to try and organize something nice for once and people decide to use it as a way to handle their never-ending vendettas, and I'm sure everyone else in this contest/who read this are just overjoyed to see this shit being dragged out even further.
If I don't get ban or idk, see you later to the next event! I won't be honest and vote who I prefer, not like this time.

Ren is the best
02-14-2013 03:02 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

I find anyone who would cheat equally pathetic, regardless of who started it or how many votes were cheated.

For sure we wont be having anything like this again, it's obvious not everyone is mature enough for it.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
02-14-2013 03:24 PM
Thread Closed