Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cutest Couple
Ella Offline

RE:??Cutest Couple

GM-Kaenec Wrote:Can we add the cutest group Icon_wink

http://tinypic.com/r/35d5j7t/6

Wut 0.o? It's just a standard bunch of people standing around.... LOL!!!

You cray cray...I'm just shaking my head here. (As I swore to really try to never do *those action things* - which I guess I just did, but for example purpose only, lmao). <33

? Keri ? Kerianne ? Roxie ? Roxanna ? El ? EIIa ? Ella Rose ?
[Image: CWsTYo5.png]
Best friends forever ? Joe, Ren, Mari, Ella, Leah and Linny ?
02-12-2013 05:11 PM
Find all posts by this user
Former-GM-Radiance Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??Cutest Couple

GM-Kaenec Wrote:Can we add the cutest group Icon_wink

http://tinypic.com/r/35d5j7t/6
No.

Reviews: RMS
HeRO: Wiki ~ Forums ~ Control Panel
Support Ticket
02-12-2013 06:22 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE: Cutest Couple

Would've been great if cheaters didn't get rewarded for making so many fake accounts to vote (or just making people who don't even play the server make accounts to vote) but oh well, I can't even say I was surprised, I expected this.

Still kind of hilarious how this poll probably got more votes then the amount of active players on the server XD.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
02-14-2013 12:11 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

So, your pic shouldn't be up, either, huh? Icon_razz

Inasad
stop doing dickers
02-14-2013 12:16 AM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Dno, I don't think any fake accounts voted for us (I never did any promotion what so ever for this stupid contest because I already knew it would have this kind of outcome, you're already aware that popularity contests aren't my thing lol) and if any did, I wouldn't even be surprised if it was from those clowns trying to prove a point saying we did this too.

Did completely inactive players vote for us? Hell yes! Not like Michelle had a choice to go ask them, Leo was literally spamming his facebook 10x a day for inactive players and even people who never played here to vote for this... (he can't really deny it, he has Michelle added on facebook XD) and I know she actually cared to win.

Oh well, like I said before, I think D would've won if people were honest. GMs should probably do in-game MAC address polls for more viable results rather then forum polls.

02-14-2013 12:25 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

I don't believe MAC addresses work quite that way. Not being on a LAN network, I *think* you'd get the address of the next router in line...
So, the poll would only get whoever voted first as the only legit vote, with the next router being one of the host's several.

And how did these completely inactive players know to vote? Icon_razz
I quite imagine someone asked them too.

Either way, I hope whichever people went around desperate to pull as many votes as they can feel like complete and utter fools, as both the "top" choices were used.
All that work to try and push another into the ground for absolutely nothing.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 12:38 AM by Ellie.)
02-14-2013 12:38 AM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Heh, I've done MAC address polls on other server and they worked perfectly fine but being able to code for MAC address is a pain in the ass so I doubt it's a truely realistic solution to propose here.

And I already mentionned Michelle asked them to vote but honestly, what's worst, making old players who actually were around here for years vote or making people who never played the server vote (Especially when she only started asking them when she saw ordo players who weren't around for years vote..)? I agree that in the end, whoever worked so hard to obtain votes needs to realize that this was completely meaningless but still, I wouldn't put what Michelle did in the same category as what aoi/leo and company did.

Anyway, bed time for me, I already posted too much for my care level anyway.

Edit: Damn, my characters pixels are too close to piothiefboys pixels, that actually scares me, he might steal my items in the picture... Cry

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 12:55 AM by Gojira.)
02-14-2013 12:41 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Ah. Icon_smile
I haven't played with them at all, so just going off what I believed. Alas, I guess I am wrong. Icon_razz

Though it could already be checked, in a way. It would just need some more work. While I don't believe you can check the voting IP of a forum account, you can definitely crosscheck the creation IP of the magical new accounts with ingame account searches.

That aside, I don't think the GMs would necessarily want to be doing another poll like this again any time soon. I know I was pretty pissed off that so many people saw fit to ignore the one request made from the start.

Matching Edit:
I dunno. I'd honestly label cheating as cheating.
The only amount of "extra" work is creating a forum account. Which, if we are to be blunt, is pretty much the same amount of work has having your password on said forum account reset, because you haven't logged in in three years or so. >>

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 12:52 AM by Ellie.)
02-14-2013 12:44 AM
proto Offline

grats to the winners may your love be eternal

Is this real life?
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 01:18 AM by proto.)
02-14-2013 01:17 AM
Deimos Offline

HeRO - Your truly Drama based ragnarok online server, where you must b**ch about everything

just sayin' Laugh
02-14-2013 01:47 AM
Thread Closed