Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stalker guide @ verit/bathory
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

Stalker guide @ verit/bathory

Icon_redface
i am taking farming maybe a bit too seriously well blame this advise seeking to my apparent lack of items farmed per hour < see wss discussion of passed.
For Bathory i am going for pvp gears :
hat: hermode[vanberk], mask??of goddess, advanced backpack (atm weight?)
armor: diablos armor[bathory]
weapon: a combination of weapons for joker, bathory, and whisper, seeking a BG weapon.
shield: valk[thara frog]
garment: captain manteau[kavach icarus?]
shoes: battle greave[green ferus]
accessory: gauntlet of hit *2

For Verit i am going for:
hat: valk helm[anti-stun/something else], mask??of goddess, advanced backpack (atm weight?)
armor: valk armor[byorgue/porcellio]
weapon: +8 trackers dagger[*3 skeleton worker]
shield: valk[flame skull]
valk garment[wanderer?]
valk shoes[wild rose/matyr]
accessory: vesper core 02*2

PS noob status enlighten me please then to your superior ways ohh great??non-noob....or just lol and move on

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 07:47 PM by Seth~.)
02-08-2013 07:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Stalker guide @ verit/bathory

What is up with all the anti stun? Just backslide from minos if they are gunna hammerfall or even just intimidate if you're killing a verit at the time.

Personal gear Use for Stalker at Bathory:

Hat: Flying Angel+Purple Bat Hat (I don't have a hermode cap)
Mid: Peco Peco Ears (mainly cause too lazy to transfer robo eye from my bf's acc)
Bottom: Angeling Backpack
Weapon: Triple Hydra Mes, Triple Hallowed Mes (if I want to kill swords), and VVS Earth Damascus
Armor: Byorgue Carded Dragon Vest
Garment: Whisper Dragon Mant
Shield: Thara Thorny Shield
Shoes: Fricco Shoes (for spot healing with white pots)
Accessories: Vesper Core 3 & Mantis Horn of the Buffalo

Go for speed killing rather than trying to handle status, the monsters you are fighting don't have much hp to begin with. Intimidate or tele if you aren't finding a ton of monsters in an area. If you are missing horn combo that's cool, grab two rogue treasures instead especially if you have both >=90 str/agi.

Basically use the same setup at Verits except go with a hodremlin shield instead of thara and take just a fire and ice dama. Most of the time I don't really bother much with minos, they aren't worth it and take too dang long to kill.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-09-2013 01:01 AM
Egggz Offline

for bathory id go mocking skin of ventus or high level immune, fricco shoes are basic, thief rings or gauntlets of hit are good, id just use either a thin blade or a saber [3] and put sidewinder in it and however many hydra cards, swap ele weapon for whispers or just ignore them, headgear id go with crooked hat, mask of goddess is good, advanced backpack can be good, might wana try ToH wings with echio card or preferrably byorgue card if u have one
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2013 01:52 AM by Egggz.)
02-09-2013 01:51 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

@Egggz 1)I'll look into the saber/thin blade dono why I opted to avoid swords. 2)sidewinder card useful. 3) cooked hat item remuneration? 4) TOH wings noted - got a back order for those wings already - rl sucks at times. 5) any issue with the valk set?

@Aaronock @ verit: despite you saying to ignore stun its irritating so maybe just scale down using the valk set. So any issues with the set? I do avoid Minorous they can agglomerate especially if ppl avoid them so stun & death problem in mobs.
I see your strive towards more aspd @ bathory: The problem that I have there is joker, so you say rather just avoid them?

most wanted buying list
02-09-2013 08:38 AM
Egggz Offline

valk set is ok but a crooked hat always help gain zeny and other gears can work better for less zeny
02-09-2013 11:50 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Backstab Joker with Hydra Mes. You don't even haveta do hide, just walk behind them and activate the skill. :x

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-09-2013 11:51 PM
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

On verits...

TPC and I challenged each other to find out which is better--Verits with a well-geared stalker (TPC, Stalker) or Juperos (me, SinX). Both used bee wings, both farming immortal hearts from them for 1 hour (or maybe half an hour, I forget how long we were at it.) Juperos won, hands down, by a lot. TPC claimed he was having some minor technical difficulty, but by contrast I had to share the tinyrobot map with people on and off and wasn't farming at max efficiency, so I suppose it evens out.

Stalker's still effective at bathories, but not the best there is at getting immortals, is all. Hope that's useful info! O.o/
02-10-2013 11:40 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

Sometimes I do not know why there even is a stalker. Steal + normal kill didnt pay off like I thought it would. I know of SinX being ubber, and with the bw its nice option to farm other places.

Long story short I have a thief earmarked for becoming a SinX its just not top priority atm. I would definitively explore juperos when I have a SinX capable of it since its a zeny maker from what I heard. + bw if I like survive.

Thx for the info bw is ubber its seems if done right. (just need a SinX)

most wanted buying list
02-10-2013 01:01 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

For pvp <??bathory farming <

I need BG gears and some only with Stalker @ BG. So....

pvp stalker all my creator gears he can use + new ones maybe.

Stats 99vit + 99dex +rest str???Yes yes, no no?

http://write.ratemyserver.net/ragnoark-o...y-stalker/

This guide focuses on what skill to plagiarise? What skills best?

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?sk_nam...rch=Search

FSK looks like a nice skill, any comments???

most wanted buying list
07-03-2013 02:41 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I wouldn't go 99 dex vit.

I'd get like 80-ish str, and enough dex to hit with. Then i'd worry about vit and try to get to the 100 vit (with gear and job bonuses) for status immunity. Assuming you're going to skill spam, maybe add a little int for SP and recovery.
Just remember to keep the total str at a multiple of 10 for the attack bonus~

For farming things like this, I'd prefer to go agi-mode and just auto-attack. Can't auto-steal things when you use skills. and you'd take a lot more damage than is worth potting for generic farming. Vit builds will almost always get hit. Even though that large HP pool is nice when mobbing and PVPing, it's not really all that efficient for what you're asking (bathories like to use "stop" so mobbing them kinda sucks, and Verits are slow).

Another weapon that'd be good for both areas??Is a Holy Dagger.??Level 4 weapon so every over-refine helps a lot with 100 Base atk.??Holy property, and +1 dex.

Muspel's Selkie drops it at 0.09%.??Hopefully you can get to that 2nd part of muspel and just farm??those water angel monsters. You will never move to the last map unless all of the selkie are dead, and they respawn fairly quickly.

Flying Side kick might be nice if the bathories use "Stop" on you just outside of your weapon range, but I usually prefer going for bowling bash in case I get mobbed.

Raging Trifecta Blow is another decent option to boost your DPS. Higher the level of it, the more powerful it is, but less likely??it'll trigger. Since thieves have Double attack, level 10??is best for Trifecta, but not many monk types carry more than lvl 5.

I suppose??you COULD go Bowling bash with a bow.??Get all the card modifiers in a +10 comp bow AND the element from the arrows,??and destroy everything, but that's a tad overkill for bathories, and verits are annoying to mob. Dex, and vit for that, maybe some int??for SP and agi for attack speed, but the flee would get lost in the mobs..

Plagurized skills depend largely on personal preference. Flying side kick is a wonderful skill. Removes any linker-related buffs if it hits, and instantly sends you to the same cell your target is on. Very useful in woe since you can fly over all of those walls those people are shooting and precasting over, and steal their bragi. it's especially fun when you FSK over to someone and close confine them, but that does leave you a bit out in the open.... I find it sort of lacking in PVM tho, unless you're in an annoying place like the mines hunting for giearth. FSK right through ALL of dem fences.

Bowling bash would be my skill of Preference. While it doesn't have the 5 cell knockback RMS says it has,??It's best use is damage. 500% damage that hits twice on everything in it's splash range (3x3 around target). It does a very good job at rounding out rogue class by giving it a mobbing skill that doesn't suck.??Sure, Raid is okay and the statuses it causes are lovely, but if you get too large a mob and they keep hitting you, you probably will be dead before you can hide/raid spam.?? It's downright amazing if you use it with a composite bow to get the most out of those card modifiers and elemental arrows.

Raging trifecta blow is an alright attack if you want to??just auto attack. Nothing special, just another passive "use when you attack" skill to compliment your double attack.??Slightly more powerful than the generic double attack at lvl 10.

Keeping on the physical side of things,??any other attacks I could list are either dependant on weapon type (man, if rogues could use grimtooth with tunnel drive Mad stupid katars), or are generally first class skills and really aren't that useful, but I suppose there's one more thing I could say.

Mammonite is stronger than bash as a rogue because you don't know stun bash, but bash doesn't cost money Thinking
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2013 11:31 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
07-07-2013 11:24 PM