• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some LMS Suggestions
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

Some LMS Suggestions

Three serious, one wish.

Firstly:
ENABLE WOE POTS ON THE LMS MAP.
Like seriously, why are they disabled during LMS when you added them in order to at least partly replace the massive resource drain of woe?

Secondly:
GET RID OF THE STUPID NO TELEPORT EASYMODO TAG AND DISABLE FLY WINGS AND SPELL TELE SPECIFICALLY.
The reason for this is because the no-tele flag blocks the TK ability High Jump, which is pretty much required for a linker to reflect kill anything. I know it's possible to block only fly wings because BG and WoE castles do it. Please actually put forth the effort to make Linkers not completely defenseless in LMS, instead of just putting in an easymodo tag to block it.

Thirdly:
ALLOW US TO CAST SUPPORT SPELLS ON OTHERS
What exactly is an HP or Linker supposed to do? Like, seriously, the only thing we can do is run around in circles like chickens with our heads cut off. Enabling support spells would allow us to attempt to bribe someone for our lives.

Fourthly:
ENABLE ES-PVP ON THAT MAP
Not a serious suggestion, but I think it'd be ridiculously awesome to allow Es-PvP in LMS. Partly because I'm fairly sure nobody here has ever seen it unless they've played on a high rate, partly because it's just awesome. Do I really expect to get this one? No. Am I still going to ask? Yes.
As to what Es-PvP is, linkers have a set of spells that are all prefixed with Es-. These spells will, unless otherwise designated, stun the linker and fail if she tries to cast them on players. This is why you never see es-linkers in WoE in spite of their being basically the strongest single-target and solo caster.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 04:33 PM by ABlueJelly.)
02-10-2013 04:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

RE: Some LMS Suggestions

And that's a bump :/ Nobody gonna even say hi?

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
03-03-2013 08:20 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE: Some LMS Suggestions

hi

But yeah, the 3 first suggestions are understandable, LMS is mostly WoE related so the mapflags should permit what's doable in woe.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 08:30 PM by Gojira.)
03-03-2013 08:25 PM