Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sceen size?
tunoob Offline

RE: sceen size?

i dont think its the graphics card. it was fine when i first set it up than i tried to changed the resoulution but i couldn't. and i dont really understand what you mean by "Got up to datish drivers?"

sorry GM-Rahice that didn't really fix the problem. but somehow i managed to fix it by letting the comp check for troubleshoot problems and somehow the prgram showed up the resolutions again.

thanks all for trying though. now i can play!!!
02-14-2013 08:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tunoob Offline

nvm it might of been what you setn me lol
02-14-2013 08:11 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

Well, either way! Glad to hear it's fixed now.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
02-14-2013 08:13 PM
RolandLuen Offline

I Apologize first for the Necro on this, but I am trying to install on a windows 8 surface pro, with a bluetooth keyboard and a usb mouse (not going to use the touch screen part at all) I ran into a similar issue with the setup.exe blanking the screen res sizes here is how I fixed that part, run the compatibility troubleshooter by right clicking the setup.exe and then let it set the settings for windows xp sp3, after your test you should see the screen resolution sizes again.

Now this is where I am running into a sticky wicket I can select my screen size of 1600 x 900 but it only works in windowed mode, attempting to go full screen I get half of my screen cut off or quartered depending on the resolution I choose (I have chosen them all one at a time and not one looks right on the surface PRO (not the crippled RT) I figure I may be able to do the registry hack on the size and width but I think I need to find out what sizes work on the surface pro screen.

If anyone has a clue I would love to attempt it.

Roland Luen
08-17-2013 11:59 PM
Mr. Charcanine Offline
PKMN MASTER

Hey, I'm sorry I'm not too experienced with issues like this. I have heard of a lot of people having issues with Windows 8 and the best I can do is to direct you to other threads that might possibly have the answer you're looking for.

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...307&page=1

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23690

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23493

I apologize if this wasn't helpful, and good luck! ><

08-18-2013 12:45 AM