Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I wish MirAI can...
Euria Offline

I wish MirAI can...

1. Make my Vanil cast a single bolt on Anubis and kite him while my plants+autocasts eats him alive.
  • I need Vanil to cast a single bolt for the xp bonus and to just run around and not damage Anubis to maximize jexp gain
  • So we set MirAI to Avoid Anubis with no skill use and manually cast Caprice
  • Unfortunately, MirAI's avoid behaviour is bugged; Vanil will avoid but for some reason will keep on casting level 1 bolts
  • Managed a quick fix (i'll do a diff and post the code later) and now Vanil bolts once every 50 seconds (I think) if set to avoid. Added skill delay since I have no idea if there is a counter for skill use.
  • Now looking for said counter and looking into creating evasion patterns for Vanil
2. Make my Vanil kite enemies in general
  • i.e. True Long Range Mode where Vanil spams bolts and runs away when enemy gets in melee range.
  • MirAI's current Vanil LRM mode IIRC makes him bolt until enemy comes into melee range where it'll melee/bolt
3. Make Vanil cast Chaotic Benediction when HP is x% and SP is y%
  • looks fairly straightforward, but is this actually possible?
4. Stop that annoying habit of disengaging from target at random times
  • I'm pretty sure this is a bug, but I don't have any idea where to look for this in the code
  • anyone else notice what triggers this behaviour/bug?
So... anyone else with observations, suggestions, coding tips, violent reactions or bugfixes/tweaks for heRO's AI of choice?

[Insert semi-profound quote here]
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 03:59 PM by Euria.)
02-27-2013 03:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE: I wish MirAI can...

It's not really HeRO's AI choice, it's simply the AI with the most simple interface for people who have 0 knowledge about coding (which is why most server include Mir for default AI). If you want your homun to have such a specific behavior, you probably should either try railAI or make your own.

All of what you listed is possible but maybe not with Mir.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 04:11 PM by Gojira.)
02-27-2013 04:10 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

Quote:Regarding Alchemist/Creator's Homunculus
The heRO AI is sure to comply with our specific rules regarding homunculus, using it is recommended.
http://www.pandoraonline.net/AI.zip
Players are also free to use their own written ai, as long as they follow server rules.

- No killstealing!
The homunculus is bound by the same rules as its owner, and must not attack a monster that belongs to another player.
- No auto-alchemist skills.
The AI is meant to control the homunculus only, you are not allowed to use it to control your alchemist/creator character.
- No AFK leveling.
Afk leveling will be considered the same as botting, if you must go away from keyboard do so in a monsterless map or send your homunculus to sleep.

Keep in mind that you need to be in compliance with our rules that are set for Homunculus.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
02-27-2013 05:29 PM
Euria Offline

Wooo! Thanks Gojira! Rampage Lite looks like it would fit the bill. Have you tested if it works for heRO?

And yes Rahice, we know... though... is there an issue with coding for the homunculus aspd bypass (i.e. moving around to make hom attack faster)? Or has that been fixed here?

[Insert semi-profound quote here]
02-28-2013 02:22 AM