N>Server Information

Hello...before joining the server i would like to know few things about it

1. Average Server Population
2. Is The PvP, BG Running 24 x 7 ?.
3. How Many Full WOE Guilds Play Here?
4. Approximate Number Of BOTS
5. Is The GM Team Active All The Time?
6. Renewal?
7. Are There Donation Sets OR Custom Hats Giving Stats?

Hope to get a reply soonOkOk
03-11-2013 04:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: N>Server Information

1. Uh....20 or so people? Sometimes larger....usually 1/3rd of what it says Currently Online when you check who's online in the CP.

2. PvP is always open so long as someone is in the room. BG is every hour(?) in Izlude.

3. Going out on a limb and say 4...can't really remember more than 4 serious WoE Guilds on at one time when I was in one....Maybe more but smaller.

4. Ideally 0. Bots are bad. GMs feed Bots to Satan Morroc to keep him from rising again.

5. As active as their lives allow. I see Rahice and Azote's names appear as frequently as I check the site. In game I can assume they are there too.

6. lol no. prolly never.

7. Donation sets....uh...they give you stuff when you donate...we have a lot of custom hats that give stats or other effects too. A lot are seasonal hats.

That's pretty much all I remember on the top of my head. Hope it helps.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
03-11-2013 05:45 AM
Konako Offline
Brigade Member

1. 40
2. BG is KVM only and points system is different to official. BG runs once per hour and may be open again with the use of a 'battleground key'
3. 3
4. 3, whatever GM's find they ban. Banlist seems regularly updated with bot bans.
5. Yea they are on regularly.
6. no
7. No donation gears, there are custom gears that give stats and are quite unique. Orcus gear seems to be the most competitive out of the customs but they are not OP. Wings Give double effect with slotted card.

Konakona.
             Kanakana.
03-11-2013 06:15 AM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

Actually there IS a donation gear but it is more or less symbolic, iirc

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
03-11-2013 07:06 AM
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

1. It's probably much more like 60+. There are hundreds of players but they're not all on at the same time since they live all over the world and some others have a non-vocal presence. The busiest days are on weekends.
2. PVP is open for whenever, BG happens every hour (unless someone uses a key.)
3. It varies, between 3 to 5.
4. Bots get outright banned, no tolerance.
5. You'll usually see a GM online somewhere in game about every day, and if you can't reach them that way you can get ahold of them through a support ticket
6. Probably never, this is classic pre-renewal RO for an indefinite period of time
7. You receive small amounts of items for small amounts of money, and greater quantities of zeny/items on donating certain milestone amounts, but it takes quite a bit of money to get there. There's 1 donation hat that gives a small amount of zeny on killing enemies, but it's expensive to get and other hats will give you better returns. There's a TON of custom gears here that do give you stats and items, but there are obvious tradeoffs for using them. More info on them can be found on the heRO Wiki

Donation info: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1405
heRO Wiki's custom gears: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...stom_Items
03-11-2013 07:37 AM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

Looks like our players answered most of the questions for you already!

We don't tolerate Bots, Macro's, Dual-Clienting, our rules are very specific as to what we do not tolerate. If you see a bot in-game we have a reporting system that you can send us a notice for when we are not online. Though, I try to be online every day. Our population is at least 60+ people, as Weapon stated it does flux through the entire day. As far as BG Keys, you can get them through events, buying them off other players, through the WoE Point NPC and sometimes through packages sold in our Fairy Auction.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
03-11-2013 02:30 PM
yacsef Offline
Kappa

1. I'd say around 40 people online every day of the week, except Sundays and Wednsdays (WoE). If you want my opinion, the hardest is to find low level parties, but once 85/90 you have way more possibilities to find parties and have fun. Also, joining a guild helps a lot if you want more parties and bla bla =p.

2. The other replies before me explained it very well =P.

3. Nowadays, not much unfortunatly =P, i saw more back in the days.

4. I don't think there are Bots that live more than a day with Rahice nuking them all :o. Bots are pretty easy to spot, so you could just PM a GM and the bot will be banned immediatly.

5. Yes.

6. No.

7. There is Donation Gears, but yet, i always found an Item better than them in-game/V4P gear/MVP drop, etc.
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 04:10 PM by yacsef.)
03-11-2013 04:05 PM