Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The NEW Behemoth!
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

RE:??The NEW Behemoth!

MonkeyTails Wrote:@Gojira The reason why we decided to stick with Behemoth is because I am still personally attached to the guild. Also, like I said, not every Behemoth veteran left, just the majority of them and they are very good friends who are experienced and dedicated. The attempt at a new Behemoth is just a way for me to advertise for new members so that you guys don't get too bored in WoE! And to reiterate Albus' point: Behemoth IS a sexy name Icon_razz Thanks for the support and we look forward to seeing you guys in WoE as well!!!??

One could think gstorage and god items are also a valid reason why to stick with Behemoth.

On a slightly related topic, is deleting goodbye topics if they say they don't agree with new policies and then banning people when they ask why it got deleted the standard new procedure to deal with situations like this?

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
03-24-2013 05:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

RE: The NEW Behemoth!

Yeah, when I heard about that from Kittie I decided that's disgusting, terrible, and a slap in the face for all the time spent trying to keep the ball rolling. There is no behemoth anymore, just Lupin-wanting-to-WoE-with-goditems and whoever he pulls in to go along with it, so I'm not going to be part of this guild.
03-24-2013 09:59 AM
MonkeyTails Offline

@Jens I've been putting goodbye topics and other threads in the archive since many of you are no longer in guild and I see no point in keeping a goodbye post that is simply flagrant and not very motivating for the new members--especially when I've been leading the guild for less that 24 hours and have spent most of my time cleaning up the forums and making new welcome threads for people. If you really wanted to help make Behemoth alive again, you should have just pmed me and told me what you don't necessarily like about the threads...rather than telling people that you "distrust" the new leadership without giving me any other explanation.
I don't want to argue with you about this since you have made your decision. My goal is to make Behemoth alive again with so many people quitting. It seems like you're also of the opinion that we should all leave the guild to perish with 3 or 4 people on for woe and 0 people on during the weekdays, and create MVP parties that no one is able to attend.?It also makes matters even worse when two of our most dedicated officers along with the other older member decide to take their leave from Behemoth. I hold no hard feelings against their actions since staying in a guild for years and years does eventually take its toll. However, this also means that it makes it even harder for the members who are left to actually do something fun and relaxing on HeRO.??

@weapon I've already spoken to you about my decisions. I see no reason to make this public, and we seem to be on the same page with the issues you have brought up.

@recentmemberswhoquit I just have to move some of the people who have access to forums who are no longer in guild since it is where I post updates, MVP runs and future plans for woe and events. Since some of the members have decided to join a guild with similar objectives, I only deem it practical to remove them even though I still completely respect their decision. Lastly, I wish all of you the best and please remember that even though there are new changes to the guild, you are still more than welcome to join Behemoth. We're finally more active than in the recent months!??

Find me on these characters
LupinIV - 99/70 WS
Livia - 99/68 Sin X
Mr.Tumnus- 99/70 High Wizard
Sitri-98/70 Creator
Perigon - 99/70 Clown
Bounce - 99/69 Champion
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 02:50 AM by MonkeyTails.)
03-25-2013 12:55 AM
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

Bah, I never check these forums. As I've explained in our personal forums, I needed a break after leading Behemoth for 5-6 years, or whatever its been now. I'm not going to go over all my reasons here, but suffice it to say, I needed a break and was on the verge of quitting when Lupin offered to try leading Behemoth.

To those of you who have asked about god items, frankly its none of your business, but they're not being loaned to any of the new members right now. The god items and guild storage were very low on the list of reasons Lupin and I discussed for him taking over. He's very much enjoyed his time in behemoth and wants to keep it going, if possible.

Has he made mistakes, yes. I wasn't perfect when I first started leading, nor have I ever claimed to be even now. He and I talk, he realizes where he went wrong, he chooses his next course of action and tries to fix things. I'm relatively happy with what he's done so far. There's still a lot of work to do and I'm sorry that some of the veteran members haven't been more understanding of the rough patches that have happened when he took over, but I do have high hopes for what he'll be able to accomplish, eventually.

To those of you curious about Behemoth, I'd say talk to him or check it out somehow. Lupin's implemented a lot of things that encourage activity and fun, its definitely worth giving a try. Rather than rely on rumors and other people's opinions, see for yourself whether the changes are good or not.

Alts and Stuff: Amara, Lenala, Jenarra, Korana, Nanna, Navara, Valara, Terrana, Arana, Liara
03-25-2013 10:16 AM
Izael Offline
Cantankerous Geriatric

RE:??The NEW Behemoth!

Weapon Wrote:Yeah, when I heard about that from Kittie I decided that's disgusting, terrible, and a slap in the face for all the time spent trying to keep the ball rolling. There is no behemoth anymore, just Lupin-wanting-to-WoE-with-goditems and whoever he pulls in to go along with it, so I'm not going to be part of this guild.

Em, I wish you didn't change you mind on this. Still come by and chat or at least check skype once and a while so we can keep in touch, even if we don't meet up in game.

if you want me in game, ask for Izael on main. I won't waste everyone time scrolling past every high level alt made hoping to boost my ego when no one else really gives a crap.
03-28-2013 01:21 AM
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

When I heard the rest of the story and apologies were involved, it sounded a *lot* less terrible. Stupid, and a mistake, but not as terrible as what I was told.

I feel like a flop and rightfully so, but it's not an easy choice and playing against friendlies feels ugly. I thought of rolling a dice for odds or evens each WoE to determine who to play with since there's no way to make everybody happy (cuz, you know, it's a game and all), but Lala said "lol well i don't want wafflers i'm kicking your alts, enjoy your 11v4 woe" and logged before I could say anything else, so... that solves that :|

My new job eats up all my free time now and by nightfall I'm so tired that I just want to curl up into a ball and die, and all that's left are weekends--with which I have to catch up on other stuff I neglected while curling up into a ball and wishing I'd die during the week. There's no time left to get crazy-involved in guild activities--or finish gearing my Army of Other Characters, or get involved in interpersonal drama, or go on lengthy MVP runs (SO done with those), so outside of being a WoE buffslave I've got nothing else to offer, and one side doesn't want it under chaotic dice-related terms, so that kinda... sssssoooollllvvvvesss it.???\(??)/???Fun is over.

I'll still stop by and hang out though. Since everything's splintering to pieces I installed skype, so anybody who wants that can have it.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2013 07:48 AM by Weapon.)
03-28-2013 07:37 AM
Nevera Offline

Yo want to bump your post, can i join? I dont like this new doe, its full of noobs like kev and amj =@
03-30-2013 12:54 PM
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

RIP Behemoth

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
04-03-2013 04:11 PM
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

It no where near dead. Its still got some older members in it and is more active than its been in years. We're neither resting nor at peace, thankfully!

Alts and Stuff: Amara, Lenala, Jenarra, Korana, Nanna, Navara, Valara, Terrana, Arana, Liara
04-05-2013 01:30 AM
Mustafa Offline

Are ninjas accepted in this guild? :3
04-09-2013 12:45 PM