Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Partying
Zeena Offline

Partying

Hello.

I've noticed lately that a lot of people are not interested or are not online at the time to join some parties that go to DG or Nameless (or any other place for that matter). I've tried to make a few parties over the last couple days that ended up falling apart and wasting everyone's time.

I don't know if we already have a thread like this, but I thought it'd be a good idea to have a forum thread that's dedicated to partying. This could be a place where people from different timezones could post the characters they're willing to level with and the times that they will be or can be online to join a party. Anyone can post their character info, time availability and even organize a party in advance. That way, it can at least be a little bit more organized than it has been lately.

My characters/levels are in my signature below. I am usually available to party at 8pm-1am on the weekdays and any time during the weekends (server time). I'm mostly interested in 99'ing my non-trans classes, but I will play some trans characters if I need to.

I'm hoping this thread will help future party makers not get so irritated/annoyed. Icon_smile
04-06-2013 10:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

RE: Partying

I saw you recruiting as Talyrai on main these past few days and I've itched to be in your parties, but sometimes I just can't 'cause it's always organized late at my time. Somewhere around 9~11, around the time I get dc'ed randomly, and in fear of pissing off party members, I never join when it gets past 8.

I actually do like the idea of a party sub-forum or at least a chatroom or any kind of place where we can organize and plan ahead, because when I get online, I don't see much parties and it always happens late my time. The others that could organize a party are a bit lazy, I guess. I could try organizing, but there's always a lack of people or that I never get to find enough. Some people leave because they can't find a party, so there's that.

Parties when I get on are pretty much fail/never get to party/no recruit/can't find/etc./etc., so it's always nice to be prepared.

There was someone who kind of organized a thana party in the General section, but if all others did the same, it would probably get clogged up.

EDIT: Guild-wise you could organize parties for the next day, but hey, it's always fun with new people~

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 03:12 AM by Sen.)
04-07-2013 02:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Emrym Offline
Card Keeper of Arcana Gala

+1 to the Partying sub forum

Arcana Gala

Active: Shinno | Kanesada | Kavka

The Card Keeper
04-07-2013 04:20 AM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

There's Adventurers' Inn subforum where people used to organize various parties but it doesn't really work anymore and people maintaining it are gone, I'm afraid.

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
04-07-2013 06:14 AM
Zeena Offline

I still think this is a good idea. Whistle
04-08-2013 08:19 AM
Menace651 Offline

Hey Zeena. I had fun partying with you on my wizard. You could create a LFP> thread in general section. Finding parties is quite hard now. Sadly this server's population is no longer what it used to be. Anyways I'm always down to party. Just look for me in game.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
04-16-2013 12:57 PM