Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LF> Something
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

LF> Something

Not sure what. I left my last guild because all people that were the reason to join or became a reason not to leave left. Leadership change sped things up, too.

Anyway, looking to meet new people or old friends, but most importantly to do things, parties, dungeon raids, mvp things, and if I ever get at least the basic gears and will to do so, I'd perhaps even WoE. Can't guarantee that though, it's never been my priority and even though I've been quite a WoE freak on my previous servers long ago, I just can't seem to get to like heRO WoE. Perhaps I'm tired of first edition, or the feuds expanding beyond those few hours a week - I was an idealist and once thought people from rivaling guilds would get along outside WoE. Perhaps I just can't find a niche that I'd find appealing to fill in WoE.

Sidetracking again. Basically, I wanna have fun doing stuff or just hanging around. As long as I'm not pushed to woe, it'll be fine. I'll get there at my own pace. I'm not exactly a good player, not that easy to get along with sometimes, grumpy a bit, prone to going out of focus, perhaps I've gotten old but I think I wasn't this bad before, dunno. Gotta be patient with me I guess.

Mostly on Argentus or Ho Li Phuc these days..oh well, just ask for the yawning guy.

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
04-08-2013 12:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spuznik Offline
Salamander

RE: LF> Something

I, am also looking for something I play rather sporadically, if someone wants a spore in their guild, @who Spuz it's probably me. Send me a PM.

You can probably find me in game if I'm on by using @who spuz.

Other then that message me here or something, not sure how often I will check it.
04-26-2013 10:23 AM
Zeena Offline

GoE would be lucky to have you guys, if you're interested! However, we are not a WoE guild. Just a social and potential party guild once we get enough players. Whistle
04-29-2013 01:00 PM
Spuznik Offline
Salamander

I would hardly say I'm one to care for WoE.

You can probably find me in game if I'm on by using @who spuz.

Other then that message me here or something, not sure how often I will check it.
04-29-2013 01:13 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

The way things are atm, I am not active enough. Sorry.

04-29-2013 05:51 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

Might as well bump it, as I'm kind of maybe-active atm xD

(but no woeing for me, that's for sure)

05-22-2014 04:45 PM
Menace651 Offline

Hey Jens! Welcome back. Hit me up. I'm always down to party.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
05-22-2014 06:31 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

(05-22-2014 06:31 PM)Menace651 Wrote:  Hey Jens! Welcome back. Hit me up. I'm always down to party.

Got any tips about what guilds are hanging around these days?

05-23-2014 07:21 AM
Menace651 Offline

The only really organized active WOE/MVP guilds right now are Orion(made up of old Behemoth members) and Ordo. There are members of some older guilds like Bananas, Elixer, FTF etc. running around but they are less organized and active. There are a few new social/active guilds popping up too but most are not WOE active nor run high end dungeons/MVP's.

Me, I just lone wolf and party with random friends. Never been really into the whole guild thing.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
05-23-2014 03:29 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

(05-23-2014 03:24 PM)Valerie12345 Wrote:  Well not sure if you been in some guild... Anyways what are your characters, because i never saw you in game maybe i did but i didn't knew that you had an account on the forum. As good as i know there is adept, fire flower, behemoth, KOJ etc... They usually WoE, party dungeons and many other things! Icon_smile

I yawn on main here and there. And sometimes I talk about irrelevant stuff.

I actually have only seen Behemoth, out of those, and well, as far as I'm concerned, Behemoth is not Behemoth anymore after Amara and some others left.

(05-23-2014 03:29 PM)Menace651 Wrote:  The only really organized active WOE/MVP guilds right now are Orion(made up of old Behemoth members) and Ordo. There are members of some older guilds like Bananas, Elixer, FTF etc. running around but they are less organized and active. There are a few new social/active guilds popping up too but most are not WOE active nor run high end dungeons/MVP's.

Me, I just lone wolf and party with random friends. Never been really into the whole guild thing.

I don't plan to WoE and I'm too rusty for MVPing. Mostly I'm looking for some company in game, some group to talk to.

05-23-2014 06:03 PM