Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need Help With Last Part of Sign Quest
Menace651 Offline

Need Help With Last Part of Sign Quest

I think only custom quests are NOT allowed to be discussed on forums. If I'm wrong feel free to close down this thread GMs.

Anyways, I'm on the last part of the Sign Quest where you turn in the The Sign to Metz. In one of the guides it says you have to wait 4 hours before you can retrieve it from him. However, when I turned it in I waited a day before going back. Now he keeps saying that he is still working on it when I try to get it back.

I've been trying for the past week to retrieve The Sign back from him but he keeps saying that he needs more time to study it. I read on another guide somewhere that says you need to go back almost exactly in 4 hours to retrieve The Sign, however, I don't remember when I gave it to Metz. So know I'm pretty much stuck since I don't know what time to retrieve it back from him.

Help anyone?

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
04-12-2013 06:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

RE: Need Help With Last Part of Sign Quest

It's one of those ones where it has an openish time frame around that time, I believe. There's so many specific time related steps in this one that I get all confused at trying to remember them all.

So if you gave it to him at say, 8am, it's NOT just available whenver as long as it is after 11am.

Instead, if you have it to him at 8am, you'd only be able to claim it from him 11am-12pm every day.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 10:43 PM by Ellie.)
04-12-2013 10:41 PM
Menace651 Offline

RE:??Need Help With Last Part of Sign Quest

Ellie Wrote:It's one of those ones where it has an openish time frame around that time, I believe. There's so many specific time related steps in this one that I get all confused at trying to remember them all.

So if you gave it to him at say, 8am, it's NOT just available whenver as long as it is after 11am.

Instead, if you have it to him at 8am, you'd only be able to claim it from him 11am-12pm every day.

^ That's what I kind of figured. I guess I will just have to try and talk to the NPC every hour then since I don't know what time I gave it to him. What a pain in the a** quest. Mad

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
04-12-2013 11:37 PM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

RE:??Need Help With Last Part of Sign Quest

Ellie Wrote:I believe.
You are rightOk

I got the some problem in pastLaugh

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
04-13-2013 07:39 AM