Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I keep getting sprite error.
rubyzhi Offline

I keep getting sprite error.

Hy GMs,

I have downloaded mini client from heRO official site and also finish update from 2010 till the latest, but now i can't enter Prontera, few of my character were stuck there and unable to play, the problem is i having this sprite error.

So, how do i fix this?
04-14-2013 05:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

RE: I keep getting sprite error.

Did you patch just the heRO patcher, or also the Ragray one?

Inasad
stop doing dickers
04-14-2013 06:11 AM
rubyzhi Offline

I already have the latest heRO and also ragray, but i tried to check again, whether that the ragray have the latest update or not, that's for the information.
04-14-2013 09:36 AM
rubyzhi Offline

and sorry for quick post, just another question, how do i check my ragray version?
04-14-2013 09:39 AM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

Not being able to enter Prontera, makes me think that it's the Spring Prontera theme, are you able to enter any other town without issue, or are all your characters currently trapped in Prontera?

The Ragray client itself is only a client that is used for Pre-Renewal servers (one of the options), it has not had a new version released for a few years (I think 2?). You should have the latest version.

Try re-opening your patcher and ensure that it didn't delay or miss anything while it was updating your files. If you're still having issues past that point, let us know.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
04-14-2013 02:10 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Except the current heRO installer isn't the most up to date Ragray, even before it closed down, so it would be crashing them if people were wearing any of the newerish headgears that weren't also put into the heRO patcher.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2013 12:39 AM by Ellie.)
04-15-2013 12:38 AM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

They only downloaded the mini installer, they didn't get our Ragray then, so they would have probably got it off RMS or something else like that.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
04-15-2013 06:26 PM
Spuznik Offline
Salamander

Sooooo, I'm guessing no one's noticed Ragray.net hasn't been around for a couple years then? The latest version they released wont actually patch anymore. Gravity must have noticed it went down because the patch server that would patch the latest version went down fairly quickly after it did.

I'm going to go ahead and post some mirrors to recommend kRO installers, and just hope I don't get banned for something that's DNP because the most resent one is a server hosting site. rAthena pointed me to it I swear!

http://miruku.rathena.org - This one's a couple years out of date now but personally my favorite because it's a torrent, and it's easy to understand.

http://www.nickyzai.com/?p=kro - this one's the current rAthena recommended source. As long as your internet is stable I'd go with one of the Full_kRO_Renewal_20130401.exe links at the top.

In order to update the nikyzai folder, you may need to download both the patchers on http://nn.nachtwolke.com/dev/rsu/ and patch them, however HeRO probably doesn't have anything post the first of this month at the moment.

Oh, and before anyone points out to me that HeRO is eAthena not rAthena, as far as clients go, it doesn't matter which you use. rAthena isn't only post renewal, and the kRO folder doesn't change pre and post renewal.

You can probably find me in game if I'm on by using @who spuz.

Other then that message me here or something, not sure how often I will check it.
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 08:13 AM by Spuznik.)
04-26-2013 08:10 AM
rubyzhi Offline

Still having the sprite error Icon_sad
i have no problem entering any other town, only get error in prontera, i already have the latest kRO, and clearly updated the heRO client.

Should i use renewal kRO instead?
05-13-2013 08:09 AM