IGetMoney~LoA Forever.
[Image: LoAcopy.jpg]
12-05-2006 08:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Syonyde Offline
Stalker of Judgement

RE: Announcing my retirement.

Ehaltar. <_<

Everyone else. Sorry, but you'll be seeing alot less of me. I know, it's sad, but you'll have to deal with it, I'm sorry.

Broken/Busted/Retired

[Image: Headbang---Name.gif]
12-06-2006 12:00 AM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

umm, soz its a late one.

congrats on the job, i wish i have a job. Icon_cry i am stuck at home being bored i even began studying in holidays.

btw kaoreii, in regards to firewall, you can just make your firewall let certain apps through. just open your firewall setting and go to program setting and find the tab that says "hero", "ragnarok" and "sakray" if i am not mistaken.

then on the side you should find a tab that says "block" or "automatic" just switch it to "allow". if not choose "trusted" or whatever word they use that means you want the program to be allowed to access the internet.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
01-17-2007 01:34 AM
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

Rei Ayanami Wrote:btw kaoreii, in regards to firewall, you can just make your firewall let certain apps through. just open your firewall setting and go to program setting and find the tab that says "hero", "ragnarok" and "sakray" if i am not mistaken.

then on the side you should find a tab that says "block" or "automatic" just switch it to "allow". if not choose "trusted" or whatever word they use that means you want the program to be allowed to access the internet.

I know. My father won't do it. And I don't have the password to get into the settings for the firewall.

poo.

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
01-17-2007 10:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

lol i saw that coming on the first panel

boy i'm such a nerd ><

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
01-17-2007 07:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply