Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with ToH WS
Menace651 Offline

Help with ToH WS

ToH is coming up again in a couple of days and im trying to prep my WS for it. But I am in need of some advice from anyone who has done ToH(Monster+Item) on a WS. Last month's ToH was the first time i brought my WS and he did well (85points) but I did run into some trouble. I've been able to upgrade a few gears since then and am looking to take another shot at it. Anyways here is my current WS build.

Current Stats(no gears or buffs):
Level 97/70
Str- 93+7
Agi- 1+7
Vit- 99+6
Int- 1+6
Dex- 30+12
Luk- 1+3

Gears that I plan to bring to ToH:
Headgear(Top)- Hermode's Cap
Headgear(Mid)- Flir Wings
Headgear(Lower)- Easter Basket (to carry more hp/sp items)
Armor- Porcellio Zodiacs, Unfrozen OB, Pasana OB (depending on the situation)
Weapon- +7 Zipper Bear Giganto Axe, +4 Light Epsilon(for Ghost property monsters)
Shield- None
Garment- Immune GBD
Shoes- Sohee Kauvra Boots
Accesory1- Mantis Orcus Bracer
Accesory2- Horong Clip, Mantis D.Ring or Kukre Brooch
Consumables- White Potions, Honey, Random Fish to fill Cart for CT Damage

First problem i ran into was being kind of slow to spam CT on some mobs. Although I was still able to spam CT at a decent rate or 1-shot some mobs it felt kind of sluggish when up against high HP monsters. I was however able to survive hits but had horrible flee. Should I reset and get some points into agi or just reset everything from Vit into agi?

Second problem, Whitesmiths seem to burn through SP pretty fast keeping up buffs and spamming CT. I burned through my SP items pretty fast and began digging into my cart for sp items which hurt my CT damage. Should I pump Int or bring more sp items?

Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
07-17-2013 09:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

RE: Help with ToH WS

What the f*** is this build? lol
Why u want 99 base vit when for be immune to all status is enough 100 total vit?
Anyway I will write u the gear that I use on monster and used on items.

Headgear(Top) - +4 Bone Head[Vanberk], +7 Dropping Amistr, Vinit Doll Hat [Nightmare]

*Have a nightmare is always good, don't care in what hat, about the other 2; depend on GM that run the ToH: If GM is Panda (good girl) I run STR set, else I run tank set*

Headger(Mid) - Filir's Ears, Angel Wing Ears, Sunglasess[Maya Purple]

*Like before: filir for tank set and angel for STR set*

Headger(Low) - Gangster Scarf

*U need to use wings for item trial, so no backpack*

Armor - (+3STR)Diablos Armor[Porcellio], +4Valk Armor[ED] (swapped with +4Valk Armor[GR] on cart), (+3DEX)+4 Glorious Suit, Zodiac Wings[Earth Deleter]

*D Armor with Porcellio for STR Set, ED for avoid Stone Curse, Glorious Suit (0 weight) for tank set and immune to froze. About the zodiac wings: this wings are the key for avoid to waste 1000000000 sp items. On Item trial u shot all monsters with a CT. If u gear this wings with EDeleter u will consume 15 sp per CT but gain 20 sp, so u will gain enough SP in the end. If I remember good I used like 5 fishes on Item Trial and just for HPs not for SPs*

Weapon - +4 Giganto Axe[Zipper], +7 Immaterial Sword, +7 Bercher Axe[Zipper, Zipper], +4 Ice Pick

*an axe one hand and one axe two hand. Immaterial sword for ghost monster: ur holy axe is fine, but with that axe u can't shot thana in item trial, so I really suggest you the get the immaterial sword (together the wings that I write before). Ice Pick is very usefull too*

Shield - +4 Thorny Shield[Hodremlin], +7 Thorny Shield[Thara] (on cart for pvp, but if any bio demihuman show I swap shields)

*I need an alice for make +7 thorny with alice. Hodre+alice+thara=perfect*

Garment - +4 Proxy[Raydric], +5 Glorious Muffler (0 weight), +4 Wool Scarf (Frilldora)

*ur garment is fine, I use the glorious muffler for immune to froze and for the 0 weight. The frilldora is pretty usefull too: last time I used it for go near the Seeker without get the dispell. Infact I got 0 dispell!*

Shoes - Variant Shoes, +6 Glorious Shoes (0 weight)

*ur shoes are fine (why Sohee? lol), I use the glorious for immune to froze, but an ED is fine*

Accessories - Medal of Honor x2, Glorious Ring x2 (0 weight), HotB[Horong], HotB[Marine Sphere]

*imo a ws without medal of honor isn't a ws, but if u don't have it is your equip think is fine. Never used glorious ring, but they have 0 weight...
Horong for Sight and Marine Sphere for Magnum Break (HIT+x and break traps)

Usable - 180 Mutant Fishes, 20 gree potion

*u don't need other if u get the wings that I said you*

Last suggest: don't forgot that u can buy stone during the monster trial, so u can fill your cart if u need to get fishes from it.

Hope I helped you. If u have other question, ask

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2013 09:01 AM by cane 33.)
07-18-2013 08:54 AM
Menace651 Offline

Thanks cane your advice was very helpful! Guess I need to go hunt an earth deleter card now <_< some of those gears I don't have like the icepick, gr, etc. So ill have to substitute.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
07-18-2013 02:51 PM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

Get Earth Deleter and the Immaterial Sword, are the two items that make the item trial cheap

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
07-18-2013 08:42 PM