Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BG Teams! Should Proceed with 1 v 1s
Dogster10 Offline

BG Teams! Should Proceed with 1 v 1s

Im a pretty big BG Fan, and due to the lack of people on this server or on at certain times, when others are on. BG Should be able to proceed even if its a 1 v 1. The fact that BG is only hourly and sometimes it can be cancelled 2-3 times in a row, Is just pretty upsetting. Not sure what the problem would be where 1 v 1s wasnt started from the time BG was available. Although its suppose to be a team effort, sometimes BG being cancelled is just frustrating... Also, this has happened to me and im sure to many others as well, you should consider a refund on BG keys if it gets cancelled... The fact u lose WoE points/Zeny due to the fact 3 more people cant show up, sucks....

Please take this under consideration... Thanks
06-03-2013 04:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
formerGM-Lassander Offline

RE: BG Teams! Should Proceed with 1 v 1s

It doesn't charge you if less then 4 people show up, you also don't loose WoE points for it. If you mean you're buying keys for it not to run, maybe try and make sure that you have 4 people ready before starting it.

[Image: 2znn2u8.jpg]

Thanks to Mr. Charcanine for the signature.
06-03-2013 05:23 PM
former-GM-Pixel Offline

Personally i believe the reason why its 2 vs 2 as a minimum, is to avoid abuse, however this is just something i think. It may lead to BG being canceled on a regular base, as you state and wasting keys. I would follow Lassanders tip on making sure when you key, you are sure you have the people for it.

In my opinion i think 1 vs 1 would be a bad idea due to abuse. Hopefully once we implant the newer version of BG (with more possibilities then what we currently have) more people will show up on a regular base to BG.

[Image: 2mxg6zd.jpg]
Curious: heRO wiki
Trouble: Support Ticket
Expression: RMS page
Vote for Points
Social: Facebook
06-03-2013 05:44 PM
GM-Azote Offline
The Ban GM

BG Teams aren't set to accept 1 vs 1 because we intended to release an additionnal type of BG that is only 1 vs 1. It is not ready to be released though and the GM working on it has quit.

I do not have more information to give about this at the moment.

[Image: Azote.gif]
HeROwiki
Support tickets
07-21-2013 09:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply