Auction: Saturday, June 22nd at 10:00PM
Former-GM-Radiance Offline
Posting Freak

Auction: Saturday, June 22nd at 10:00PM

[Image: FAgears.png]
Next auction:
Date: June??22nd,??Saturday at 10:00PM
Click for Time Conversion

Fairies' Might: Red Fairy Wings. Lower headgear + armor, +6 def, +30 ATK, required level 60, all classes.

Fairies' Magic: Blue Fairy Wings. Lower headgear + armor, +6 def, +8% MATK, required level 60, all classes.

Drooping Pixie: Pixie Hat. Upper headgear, +5 Hit, +5 Mdef, 5 def, Decreases after-cast delay by 5%, required level:65, all classes. Comboes with Red Fairy Wings for 5% attack speed or with Blue Fairy Wings for 12% decrease of cast time.

Pixie's Letter: Grants free and unlimited access to Fairy Dungeon, just talk to the NPC with it on your inventory.

GM Service: GMs will do a donation service equivalent of costing 5 dollars for you. Same restrictions apply as normal donation service. You must use up your GM Donation service before the next month's fairy auction or your GM Service will be voided.

HeRO Helper Hat: Winner's choice of any one of the currently released or past HeRO Helper Hat's.

Transcendence: The winner of this pack will receive 3 of the unreleased?3rd Class Hats. Stat bonus remains the same, base stat bonus lowered to 99.
[Image: do0xmp.jpg]
Top Row: Reissue Schmitz Helm, Silence Enforcer, Driver Band, Minstrel Song Hat
Botton Row: Magic Stone Hat, Rune Circlet, Whisper of Wind, Sniper's Googles
*Note that the sniper goggles will not have +1 aspd but +1% aspd.

Guild's Pride: The winner of this pack will have the chance of having a custom palette implemented for their guild exclusively for their guilds use. Winner must provide custom palette files or amber dyes # found on RMS.

Additionally, the winner will receive dice rolls until the combined results equal to 40. For each result rolled, the player will have a treasure chest (in ascending order) spawned for them to break. Pack also includes 5 Tribal Solidarity

Become a Monster!: The option to become a monster means the Gms will create a monster with your name and look, when purchased you will be asked to send a support ticket with various information about your character (class, hair, visible gear, etc.) Once created, the monster will be added to Dead Branch and MAY eventually be added to a custom dungeon.

Godly Refine: The winner of this pack will receive a+1 perfect refine on any top (only) headgear that is is normally un-refinable.

Blaze of Summer: Celebrate summer's arrival (or lack of) with a +9 Book of Blazing Sun [3], Lucius's Fierce Armor of Volcano [1] w/ +2 vit or +2 int, 10 Ascending Dragon Soup, Summer Hat [1](VIT + 5, Restores 20% HP, Restores 15% SP), and a Burning Spirit(STR + 1, VIT + 1, MDEF + 5. If user has 99 base STR, ATK + 10, HIT + 3)!
[Image: 3ner.jpg]
(Burning Spirit)

Month of the Gemini's: Celebrate the celestial Gemini with the following: Gemini Crown, Gemini Diadem, Gemini Pet, +6 Twin Bunnies (Luk +3), +6 Twin Ribbon w/ Gemini Card.
[Image: 2vrwrbp.jpg]
(Gemini Hats, Twin Bunnies. Gemini Pet)

Traveler's Pack: 1 Master Warp Pass (Unlocks all warps for one character), 20 Giant Fly Wings, +10 Fashionable Glasses [0], Advanced Backpack, 10x Tasty Pink Ration, and 10x Tasty White Ration
[Image: Advacedbackpack.jpg]
(Advanced Backpack)

Intern-Patton's Cowboy's vs. Indians Showdown: +7 Cowboy Hat[0], Bijofnil Wings[0](ALL STATUS + 2, Adds resistance to ALL elements by 5%.
), Luxurious Western Food x5, Grilled Corn x5, Grand Peco Hair Hand, and Bow of Evil[0].
[Image: 2r2src2.jpg]
(Feather of Bijofnil, Grand Peco Hairband, Cowboy Hat)

Pixel's Graphic Dream: Red Square Bag, +7 Tiraya Bonnet, Fire Lizard pet, I love ___ bubble hat (A bubble hat featuring an item that you love! Similar to the love Rainbow carrot bubble auctioned last month but with an item you love instead!), 10 Acid Bomb boxes (Enough for 100 Acid Demos).
[Image: Tiyarabonnet.jpg][Image: 33c7j4o.jpg]
(Tiraya Bonnet, Ember Lizard)

Promo Pack: Facebook Cap, +7 heRO stylish hat with the option to get the effect from the quest 2011, +7 hero party hat, 5x Buddy Beanie, 10x Party Blessing 10 Scroll, 10x Party Increase Agi 10 Scroll and Party Recruiter Hat.
[Image: sqmcyt.jpg]
Top: Facebook Cap, HeRO Stylish Hat
Bottom: Drops Party Hat, Buddie Beanie
[Image: 2wejq7a.jpg]
(Party Recruiter Hat)

After the Auction:
After the auction, we'll be selling off some special items for anyone and everyone interested. First we have the Super Summer Suit! An equipable Summer Suit for the low price of 666k each.

We'll also be selling a trial offer of a special GM Service; A Character Transfer! Transfer must occur between accounts with the same email address and same gender. All account based items will not be transferred except Bee Wings or Lucifer's Lament if the quest is done on the transferring character. This will cost 25m + 1 GM Service, per transfer.

Reviews: RMS
HeRO: Wiki ~ Forums ~ Control Panel
Support Ticket
06-03-2013 11:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dogster10 Offline

RE: Auction: Saturday, June 22nd at 10:00PM

MORE IDEAS i wanna spend moneyyyy
06-04-2013 12:34 AM
yacsef Offline
Kappa

Wow there's some crazy stuff this month.
06-04-2013 06:01 PM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

It's on a school day for me... and 5pm. It's only by chance if I'd arrive before it happens, but I'd probably attend it when it's near-end probably.

That's a lot of new and nice stuff /drool

Honestly, I've only got my eye on that rebirth to transcendence High Wizard hat. That looks so freaking cute Cry But then it'll probably be expensive as hell... either way, everyone! Look at the other stuff!

I'll probably just have someone buy me that Summer Suit since I've been waiting for it since like, last year lol Laugh

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

06-05-2013 03:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

holy shit... chraracter transfer ?!

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
06-05-2013 04:53 AM
shikinoutaoi Offline
AFK Queen's Cat

oooo kewl stuffs o.o

[Image: ng4mds.jpg]

Just "@who aoi" and you'll know
06-05-2013 08:58 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Check how cute the Ember Lizard is ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-05-2013 01:55 PM
Alister Offline
L'acqua è poc e a paper nun gallegg

Grand Peco Hairband [0]
Increased 15% damage to the monster except Orc Hero.

Why so racist? /pat /pat Orc Hero.

•° Alister - Sniper             
•° Leofer - Professor         
•° Shindler - Assassin Cross
•° Lhuminer - Creator          
•° Vagner - Clown             
•° Schlaicher - Champion         
•° Lucipher - High Priest                        
•° Shnaejder - Whitesmith
•° Lhenner - Stalker
•° Alexandher - Paladin
•° Sacriphicer - Blacksmith
06-05-2013 05:25 PM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Wow there's a lot of nice things this month o.o
To bad its kinda late for me, else i'd love to see for how much everything would go.

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
06-05-2013 06:41 PM
Kalgas Offline

Does the transcendance pack have conditions like it did last time? (i.e., you have to have the trans class to pick the hat)
06-05-2013 08:21 PM