Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Active Roleplayers Still Here?
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

RE: Any Active Roleplayers Still Here?

My Answer: There are still some roleplayers on here, but I don't think they're that active. However, if there were to be a planned RP event, I will do my best to make myself free on that day, if and only if it falls on thurs. and fridays though. Surely we could work out on a time and plot for it, if there were people who are sure to come, which is kind of hard since people have different timezones and whatnot.

------

For how roleplay on RO is- I've always thought that people go around walking in their chars, maybe they're in a party or so, and if they meet a strong monster or arrive at their destination one will go "Okay! We have arrived at the bla bla! Take cover!" or something like that. Maybe they also roleplay while doing actions. But I think the type of sitting down or opening a chat is more common.

I'm not big on roleplaying(actually I've never done it before), but the idea of roleplay on RO is actually very interesting and if I were given a chance to do it, with my new busy schedule and whatnot, I would take it.

RO has a wide selection of storylines to pick up/play with and there is the Light&Dark Allegiances, TOH, Fairyland (idek), and the multiple quests in RO that can be used as rp material. If someone were to make an rp/story that involves player characters in the Biolab era or while it was taking place, I would run like a wild dog for a position (even though I am so inexperienced).

Yes, I do agree that the roleplay community is not that big or alive anymore since the only roleplay we get on here at times is either something Light&Dark related (which is good actually, if it happens anyways) and Werewolf. There is a Werewolf event this June 13th, I think. I've always enjoyed those. You should definitely come if your schedule allows you to.

And indeed, the Light & Dark Allegiance sounded so fascinating to me when I first came on here, but I haven't experienced much of it aside from the mini-allegiance related quests and TOH (which I only attended once due to lack of time). If someone were to expand it more, it would be nice.

EDIT: I almost forgot to answer your question lol.

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 12:20 PM by Sen.)
06-07-2013 12:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Active Roleplayers Still Here? - Sen - 06-07-2013 12:15 PM