Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bulletin Board Event!
GM-Luna Offline
Moonchild

RE: Bulletin Board Event!

Ending now. Even if I were to post another 2 rounds of items, Naruhodo would be the winner. Sooo, Naruhodo is our winner!
10-23-2017 07:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

Thanks for the event Icon_smile It was challenging, and Xayah and I were truly neck and neck at some points. I made a mad dash to Juperos floor 2 to Asura lots of Apocalipse and they still got the 25 fragments in before me ><

The 25 insect legs were tough too, but at least it finally got me to restore my fish stocks and get my fishing skill up to the advanced spot again after the fishing update turned my old characters into beginners!

[Image: tumblr_ox8eztGfqD1rtqyteo1_400.jpg]

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Naruhodo Ryuuichi, 99/70 Whitesmith
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
10-24-2017 10:06 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

^The fact that he bothered to fish after the changes truly make him worthy of winning this event. I heard of nothing but endless frustration in how to get fishing points now in 2017 Icon_suprised

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
10-24-2017 10:53 AM
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

(10-24-2017 10:53 AM)Namine Wrote:  ^The fact that he bothered to fish after the changes truly make him worthy of winning this event. I heard of nothing but endless frustration in how to get fishing points now in 2017 Icon_suprised

Thanks Ok It took a LOT of fishing.

It was helpful to stay at the beginner spot until skill level 125 instead of going right to the intermediate spot, since the beginner spot has a slightly higher chance of giving skill points. Plus, the beginner spot gives lots of Orcish Axes, which I need to start slotting and upgrading for my Whitesmith (goodbye zeny Cry )

[Image: tumblr_ox8eztGfqD1rtqyteo1_400.jpg]

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Naruhodo Ryuuichi, 99/70 Whitesmith
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
10-24-2017 12:40 PM