Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make HeRo more sexy
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

RE: Make HeRo more sexy

Can.you.stop.to.make.this.server.so.fucking.easy? <.<

What will be the next? A NPC that make you 99/70 in a click? The NPC that teach you the platinum skill for free? A NPC that uncard gears for low prize? A NPC that reborn you in Prontera (the labyrint is boring)?

heRO is good because it isn't a lot custom (not speaking of gears), he has just 2 NPCs that we all loves and imo, the only 2 needed: Reset and Warper.

There are various people that think like me: someone wrote on this topic, but other don't use forums.

If you make a pool and ask to all player if they prefer this stupid NPC or do the quest, I'm pretty sure that the NPC will lose

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
07-05-2013 08:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

Chill out, man.

a) If you don't want to use it - don't, as you see no one is making you. You can still do quests AND get better prizes. Yay for you.

b) You forgot healer.

c) Yes, there are people who disagree such NPC should exist, yet there are many who thinks "why shouldn't it?". I think giving NPC should satisfy both ways, you get to do all the quests you want and get additional prizes from it, newbies get to make their first char faster to pour into HeRO community. Everybody wins \o/

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
07-05-2013 09:14 AM
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

+1 to Bisu

IMO there's no harm in trying it out. If it somehow ends up being horrible we can always clamor for it to be removed. Doubt it will be that big a deal though. Choices are good to have. I'll be interested to see what the incentives for doing the quests will be.

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
07-05-2013 10:54 AM
Debris Offline
Equivalent Exchange

IMO the job changer isnt a bad thing. But make it insuch way that it job changes 6 characters per account, so that new players can job change right away for the first few time and after that to do the quest. Because after those 6 chars you got job changed there is some char that can hunt the items for the other chacters job quest.

By doing this it is not removing the fun from the quest and if people are smart they pick the classes with the hardest quest for the job changer

Caitlin
Disease, Debris, Shiranai
[Image: sblkpu.jpg]
07-05-2013 11:30 AM
HardcoreSteamy Offline

I am quite a fan of this idea. There are some job changes that are fairly tedious.
I will still probably be doing most of them specifically because of nostalgic value. I recently just did my assassin quest and was thrilled to do it all again. But some of the other quests I will be happy to use the new NPC.

This also helps me out when I just want to grind out a character in a few days. Since I am new, it makes it slightly easier for me to "catch up" (if that ever happens).
07-05-2013 11:50 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Honestly guys, heRO is taking the direction I felt it shoulda been taking years ago.

Making this server more casual will take it in the direction that players actually overall are looking for. Nothing says you can't do the job quests still, and I personally will probably still do them if I make more characters but I like the free items I usually get from leveling to job 50 anyway. D:

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-05-2013 12:58 PM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

Awesome! I'm exceptionally elated to see this come up. As Demishock mentioned, if its that big of a deal, and I doubt it will be...it'll be whined about until its removed.

Its about time HeRo grows, and this is a good early means to inviting more people into our playerbase.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
07-05-2013 03:43 PM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

I don't see where the fuzz is about really :/
Its a choice to either do the quest or use the NPC.

I think it should be up to the player what they wanna do, and i support how the GM team, instead of just adding in the NPC also tries to motivate people to still do the job change quest by adding in rewards to it.

And like several others have already said its its THAT much of a problem (what i really doubt myself) then it could always be removed again. For now i say cool, i'll be looking forward to the added rewards.

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
07-05-2013 04:15 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Actually I'd be totally down for a one-click 99/70 NPC. At this point in the "game" getting to 99/70 is only hard on players who just got here. And even then ir's basically just a "time sink."

That's why I love new games (not servers for RO) that allow you to make max level pvp only chars. Excellent solution.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
07-07-2013 01:28 PM
HardcoreSteamy Offline

I wouldn't like a 99/70 npc.

I came back here so I could level up from 1.
07-07-2013 01:54 PM