Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Giveaway!
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

Giveaway!

Gonna be giving away my gears the day heRO works for me.
(Happy, Patton and GM team? If not, I refer you to ignore this thread)

Proud leader of the Squirtle Squad
[Image: Gp7rqgU.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2013 02:12 PM by 09Kisame09.)
07-04-2013 05:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Patton Offline

RE: Giveaway!

Did this ever occur? If so, please edit/say so. If not, I see you changed the dates twice. Originally Sun the 7th, then to Sun. the 14th. After that, there was no word here or in-game I believe. If there was, please correct me.

Kindly do not plan or promise events for players if you are not going to follow through with them. This isn't the 1st time it's happened either, Ty.
07-16-2013 05:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

Long hair don't care.

If heRO actually worked for me, I could get on to do it. No matter what I do, heRO won't work. I've tried installing it fresh several times, tempering with my registry to see if that resolves my problem, but no matter what, it just doesn't work, hence the date changes.

But I suppose that doesn't matter to you, does it? I just decided saying "f*** it" was easier than bothering to get onto a server I'm only doing so to give away gears on anyways. Ya dig?

(It's no wonder people are leaving heRO for other servers)

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2013 07:01 AM by 09Kisame09.)
07-29-2013 06:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Lol, you're so cool! Oh wait...No, you're just some baddie who thinks he's some amazing person for changing server and acting like a bad ass on the forums of his previous server when all he has to give out is a wool set ^________^

Good riddance broski.

Edit: Felt like I was being too nice with a simple lol so I amused myself and posted something more realistic :>

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2013 04:46 PM by Gojira.)
07-29-2013 10:02 AM
Laenaya Offline
Where's my flyswatter?!

09Kisame09 Wrote:Long hair don't care.
My hair is longer and I care!
Well, jokes apart, that's fine I guess. It shouldn't have stopped you from posting here saying that you were having issues though. Don't get me wrong, you know we're friends and all, just being reasonable here.

Have you tried following my guide or sending a support ticket with the details of what's going wrong? Following the steps I've posted works perfectly for me on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Linux distros using a virtual machine of said operating systems. Also, I have never, ever, touched the registry entries.

Asking for help or posting an explanation can always be better than an angry reply lol No1

Anyhow, at this point, it's probably best to just edit your original post cancelling the event and letting your gears rot in your account. Let people get their stuff with their own effort and enjoy your new server (and real life too of course!). Best of luck for you! Icon_biggrin

[Image: CWsTYo5.png]
Dem friends!
07-29-2013 01:41 PM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

Of course, Laenaya. Changed it just for you.

07-29-2013 02:20 PM
Laenaya Offline
Where's my flyswatter?!

Just wanted to help you, y u mad =(
And this is Leah btw

[Image: CWsTYo5.png]
Dem friends!
07-29-2013 02:33 PM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

I know, lol. I wasn't being snide.

07-29-2013 03:15 PM
Former-GM-Patton Offline

There is really zero reason to be rude or refer the GM Team to "ignore" anything. I simply stated that you had, upon multiple prior times promised an in-game event and either not completed it or not pulled through with it for whatever reasons, along with this current one at the time I posted my 1st reply.

If you plan to do it now that heRO works for you, that's great and I'm sure the players who were/are looking forward to this event and gesture will appreciate it as well.
07-29-2013 04:49 PM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

In my own defense, I quit playing this awhile ago and was going out of my own way to log in just to give my stuff away to the players. I don't need someone throwing the law down on me when I'm fully aware of what I'm doing and you're not. I was working on a solution to my problem, and I'm infinitely sorry I didn't update a thread that no one really paid any attention to to begin with. I understand it's your duty and all to uphold the rules and whatnot, but sometimes asking questions gets you a lot farther than being an authoritarian about it. You also meet less resistance that way, but you're still a new GM so I'll cut you some slack. As a former GM myself, and holding a similar title in a few other games, I know this firsthand from experience.

I apologize if you think I'm being rude, but when I feel the need to defend myself, I will. I'm sure you'd feel the same if someone was pestering you about something that's really not that big of a deal (given that I was one of the few players who actually did host events for the players).??

To put this issue in the past where it now belongs, GM-Pixel assisted with the event, and I thank her for it. Pixel, you rock!

Gojira Wrote:Lol, you're so cool! Oh wait...No, you're just some baddie who thinks he's some amazing person for changing server and acting like a bad ass on the forums of his previous server when all he has to give out is a wool set ^________^

Good riddance broski.

Edit: Felt like I was being too nice with a simple lol so I amused myself and posted something more realistic :>

Oh. That's cute. You're right, I'm sure the people that got free items weren't happy, and I again, infinitely apologize that I wasn't able to supply the 15-20 people with free MVP cards. How will I ever sleep at night now?

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2013 12:58 AM by 09Kisame09.)
07-30-2013 12:29 AM