Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Better Reward for Mini-Muspel?
Menace651 Offline

Better Reward for Mini-Muspel?

Can we get better rewards for successfully completing Mini-Muspel? 1 Gold and 1 enriched ore just seems like so little compared to the other mini events and all the trouble that you have to go through. Yes I know there are the experience rewards and other drops in mini muspel that are worthwhile but they drop at a very low chance and are too few that most people walk away with nothing at all if the event isn't completed successfully.

Maybe add a hatter card as well and some misc. stuff like 4 leaf clovers or witherless roses? Or increase the number of ores you receive (15 ores for an Enriched Ori and 20 for an Enriched Elu is a very daunting task Icon_sad )

Completing the event is quite hard compared to the other automated events (especially the last part). I think it merits a bigger reward. You are after all saving Rune-Midgard from total destruction ^_^. This would also maybe add more of an incentive for more people to participate.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
07-12-2013 12:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

RE: Better Reward for Mini-Muspel?

There is the normal muspel with better drops and reward: just do it.

Anyway ur idea isn't bad, but I prefer that GMs don't touch the numbers of ores needed for enricheds

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
07-12-2013 09:38 AM
Menace651 Offline

RE:??Better Reward for Mini-Muspel?

cane 33 Wrote:There is the normal muspel with better drops and reward: just do it.

Anyway ur idea isn't bad, but I prefer that GMs don't touch the numbers of ores needed for enricheds

I think the number of ores rewarded is fine at 1. But more rewards could be added for completing the event for everyone(BB's, hatters, etc.). Althoguh the boss drops are good not everyone will get something from them even though they might have put in a lot of effort. Then you will have people who will just solo through with AD or CT on the backs of everyone else and hog all the boss drops. This really gives people a reason not to participate. people would rather do zombies and poring smash for easy hatters, vouchers and BB's.

07-12-2013 10:20 AM
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

I would rather, instead of warping everyone to each floor as requirements are met, players could choose on their own which map to spend the 30 minutes on*. I would rather farm the first floor than go fight Surtur, sometimes. XD But you'll never get everyone in the event to agree to do that.

*As in, instead of being sent to Selkies as soon as there are enough Sparks collected, make it so each person has to talk to the NPC and say "yes" to moving on. Etc.

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 10:32 AM by demishock.)
07-12-2013 10:30 AM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

RE: ??Better Reward for Mini-Muspel?

Menace651 Wrote:
cane 33 Wrote:There is the normal muspel with better drops and reward: just do it.

I think the number of ores rewarded is fine at 1. But more rewards could be added for completing the event for everyone(BB's, hatters, etc.). Althoguh the boss drops are good not everyone will get something from them even though they might have put in a lot of effort. Then you will have people who will just solo through with AD or CT on the backs of everyone else and hog all the boss drops. This really gives people a reason not to participate. people would rather do zombies and poring smash for easy hatters, vouchers and BB's.
The Event Surtur drop only the card and the mvp reward (oca or field manual), so there isn't a great difference between who get mvp and who no in mini muspel.

If you was speaking of normal muspel, just get a ws or creo and stop to complain (the complain isn't for you, but for all people that do this)

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
07-12-2013 11:36 AM
Nachi Offline

I think that's a pretty good idea, Menace! xD
It feels quite disappointing when you fail mini muspel (like 2 out of 3 times). It would really feel better if there was some sort of consolation prize. At least something symbolic, like a gift box to say "Thank you for participating!"
07-12-2013 11:45 AM
Menace651 Offline

Pandora has upped the drops and rewards for Mini Muspel. Thanks Pandora!

07-19-2013 08:19 PM
GM-Azote Offline
The Ban GM

RE:??Better Reward for Mini-Muspel?

Menace651 Wrote:Pandora has upped the drops and rewards for Mini Muspel. Thanks Pandora!
Rewards from monsters are likely to be rebalanced once more. Keep hope.

The possibility of obtaining rewards for completing Stage 1 and/or 2 is also being studied.

[Image: Azote.gif]
HeROwiki
Support tickets
07-21-2013 09:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Menace651 Offline

RE: ??Better Reward for Mini-Muspel?

GM-Azote Wrote:
Menace651 Wrote:Pandora has upped the drops and rewards for Mini Muspel. Thanks Pandora!
Rewards from monsters are likely to be rebalanced once more. Keep hope.

The possibility of obtaining rewards for completing Stage 1 and/or 2 is also being studied.

The drops are good now IMO. But yeah I'd be nice to get better/more rewards to everyone for completing (or not completing) the event. There would be more incentive for people to join and you would not walk away empty handed if you didn't get any drops even though your might have played an important role like a bard or priest.

07-22-2013 02:56 PM