Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Test server bug report / Comments / Suggestions
Peeka~ Offline
Changing Peco for Motorcycle...

RE: Test server bug report / Comments / Suggestions

GM-Pandora Wrote:We're preparing a new svn for another testing day, here's the list of bugs reported and their current status:

- when in an existing party with a member with in 2 levels on even share EXP, I don't get EXP and the other member doesn't get the experience either. Redid the party and the exp worked for 2 monsters Icon_razz then back to no exp from the kills [I'm not sure about this one, I did set the svn so that AFK removes sharing, so people do not "leech" themselves, more testing should reveal if this is a real problem or normal reaction]
Well there was no AFK involved, Ex and I were both bashing, slashing and killing to our hearts hapiness. Icon_neutral

Peeka~
12-13-2006 08:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE: Test server bug report / Comments / Suggestions

How about Odin's Temple? I wanted to try solo'ing Valkyrie. Icon_twisted

Wanted to try Atros as well as Ktullanux, but obviously, they weren't there Icon_evil

RO database according to eAthena

Gunslinger weapons
and
Ninja Weapons

New cards (i.e. Metaling, Waste Stove, etc.) showed up as Unknown Item (apples)

Uh...the only thing that I wanted to test and actually worked were the some of the new set items. Unfortunately, MVP and miniboss drop rates were set at 1x, so I couldn't actually assemble a full set to see if full bonuses were given. But single items seemed to work, as I was wearing Vidar's Boots for WoE, lol.

New Set Equip, among other new tidbits of info about latest RO updates

It may have been just me, but there was some skill delay issues, namely with Double Strafe. I was lagging a little, but the skill delay was being very sporadic. Not sure if that's SVN or server lag, though.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2006 09:23 PM by Ultima_Pi.)
12-13-2006 09:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply