Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[CLOSED] Ren's Signature Thingamabobber Shop
Mr. Charcanine Offline
PKMN MASTER

[CLOSED] Ren's Signature Thingamabobber Shop

I've officially ran out of characters to make signatures for, so I'm gonna try this out. I'm gonna edit this post and whatnot if and when this shop actually becomes somewhat official. For now this is a test run on if I actually have the patience and attention span to keep this going. Icon_biggrin

I use Photoshop to edit RO sprites into signatures and avatars (I'm not too great with drawing).

Samples:

[Image: do9lqt.jpg]

[Image: 91gewo.jpg]

[Image: dzxm42.jpg]

[Image: 2znn2u8.jpg]

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

[Image: o09ysw.gif]

[Image: 2ake0km.jpg]

[Image: BongunampMunak_zps2dadf71e.gif]

And of course, all of my own signatures. (They change per refresh xD)

To test this out, I'll only be accepting one request at a time and will probably increase as I get better at it. The first to reply to this thread will be the first pick (and of course if things don't work out, the second and so forth).

Along with the reply to this thread, please also PM me the information given in the Order Form below so we can discuss it. As I cannot begin working without this information, players that do not PM me those information will be put in the "Pending Commissions" list until the information is sent. Once the information is sent, commissions in Pending will be worked on at the next available moment.

Pending Commissions:
  1. -
  2. -
  3. -

Current Commission:
  1. Currently Closed

Completed Commissions:
  1. -
  2. -

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015 03:08 AM by Mr. Charcanine.)
07-30-2013 03:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr. Charcanine Offline
PKMN MASTER

RE: Ren's Signature Thingamajigger Shop

Because I work with official RO sprites, there is a limit to what I can and can't do with them. I've made my Super Novice bend the 4 elements

[Image: 2vcj86d.gif]

And yet I can't make a sprite in battle face straight forward or straight left/right. Thinking

Also until my computer stops being a pansy and installs ROtion, I can only use RateMyServer's Character Simulator to get the sprites with Pallettes.

Therefore, some conditions for each ANY characters in the work:

Must be available through RMS Character Simulator
  • Class
  • Hairstyle
  • Hair Color #
  • Palette #
  • A link to the RMS-made character would be nice as well
(For now) NO heRO CUSTOMS (Items, Hairstyles, Palettes) However, talk to me about this and I'll see if it's possible at the very least.

As for pricing, it is subject to change as I figure this whole shenanigan out. For now,

Basic Signature (not moving) - 1M
GIF Signature - 5-20M depending on the complexity of the work itself.
  • Simple GIF (like Kaenec, Rahice, Keri and Mrs. Charcanine's) - 5M Base
  • Longer, Somewhat Story/Theme Driven (Like Patton and Marco's) - 10M Base
  • Long Story (Like the Bongun & Munak) - 20M Base

In addition to the Base Charges, I must also charge for custom edits where I have to "get creative" to make it work to get the final piece done. For example, Patton's machine-gun wielding Whitesmith and my Hunter's Baby Warg
[Image: 35k0ub6.gif]
[Image: xfuFM7X.gif]

For each custom edit that is requested**, that is an additional 1-3M depending on complexity/difficulty added to the base charge.

Discuss it with me via forum PMs or in-game (forum would be best so it can be saved) and I'll see what I can work with. Icon_biggrin

Item Wishlist:
  • Bloody Branches (300k each)
  • Glarice Doll Hat
  • 2x Centipede Larva Card
  • Pasana Card
  • Marc Card
  • Orc Archer's Bow
  • Race Reduction Shield Cards (Thara Frog, Orc Warrior, Penomena, etc.) This is how much I value each:
    • Thara - 7M
    • Orc Warrior - 3M
    • Penomena - 3M
    • Bigfoot - 500k
    • Khalitzburg - 10M
    • Teddy Bear - 10M
    • Rafflesia - 1M
    • Sky Petite - 3M
    • Soldier Andre - Priceless
    • I dont need Anubis anymore
  • Generally Champ gears (Incubus, Slotted Sunnies, Proxy) I know these are all expensive as shizniz and I dont really want to spend a year on Photoshop for one Slotted Mid. But this is a WISHlist. A guy can wish Cry
I know some of these are way too expensive, but I am also willing to pay change (if I have enough).

After we discuss it a bit, I can get an estimate of the total price and work on something we can both agree on. After some time, I will show a sample and if you like it, then I'll continue. I'll accept payments once the work is done. Icon_biggrin

Unfortunately, with RL things I have to take care of, I cannot give a clear estimate as to how long each piece will take to be done, but of course, I'll try to get it done in a timely manner. Ok

I will also eventually make avatars as well, but I'll have to think up prices for that and right now, I'm sleepy. So for now I'm sticking with siggies. Mention it to me though and we'll see if we can work something out

**Custom Edit charges will only be applied to edits that are requested. If something small needs to be edited as I see fit to make something work (such as Marco's little magazine Evil ), I will do so for no charge. Depending on scale of course, this will also be subject to discussion. Icon_biggrin

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 05:16 AM by Mr. Charcanine.)
07-30-2013 03:16 AM
Mr. Charcanine Offline
PKMN MASTER

Order Form:
  • Type of Signature (Basic, GIF (Simple, SomewhatComplicated, or Spend-Days-On-My-Computer Complicated))
  • Character Name
  • RMS Simulator Specifications (Gender, Class, Hair, Palette) See above for details
  • Customs. Will there be any and what would they be? From there we can discuss what does and doesn't work and how much it would be. Ok
  • General Theme/Feel/Story (How do YOU picture it? Do you want it cool and mysterious? Maybe something a bit more cutesy? Or maybe something more humorous?)
Disclaimer: If you don't tell me what you want it to look like or at least resemble, I'll assume that I'm given full creative freedom on what to do and add and will charge accordingly. Sometimes thinking of what to actually do is the hardest part. Mad

For now, this is all I can think of, and as I've mentioned this is subject to change as I figure out what I do and don't need.

I've been doing this as a hobby to just pass the time, and as I said, I've ran out of ideas for my own characters. This shop is just to keep the creative juices flowing on my free time and maybe save up for that Fairy Auctions. Icon_biggrin Unfortunately, as summer is ending and school is beginning, I will most likely not be able to churn out work as much as I would like, but I will definitely try to get what I can do done. Hopefully this school year will take it easy on me No1

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2013 04:21 AM by Mr. Charcanine.)
07-30-2013 03:17 AM
Debris Offline
Equivalent Exchange

Do you have something like a prize list, or a wishlist of items?
Since i'm interested in a signature.

Caitlin
Disease, Debris, Shiranai
[Image: sblkpu.jpg]
07-30-2013 04:07 AM
Mr. Charcanine Offline
PKMN MASTER

I would be willing to trade for some items as well. However, currently I have no wishlist and am only taking zeny. I'll update the Item Wishlist when I think of something Icon_biggrin

EDIT:

You're fast. lol Please make sure to read the posts over again to make sure you didn't miss anything since you replied during the few hours that it took me to type out all of that. @_@

Also, I apologize for being so picky with what I can and cannot do. As I mentioned, this is just a hobby that I do with my spare time and in no way am I a professional spriter or designer or whatnot. I just like to fiddle around with Photoshop, and sometimes I find that it's not worth all the trouble to do some extra work. Thinking

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2013 04:46 AM by Mr. Charcanine.)
07-30-2013 04:35 AM
Catador de Piolhos Offline
Hi im Cat, aka Pio.

I want one! ;D

People Call me: Pio, Cata, Piolho, Rapi, Cat... choose the
one u like best and come talk to me!

catapiolho-Sniper 99/70 # Zairou-Sniper 97
rapido-HP 99/70 # Raizou-HP 99/70
Piolho-HW 99/70 # Zourai-HW 99/70
Lord Of Slaughter-LK 99/70
parker-Pally 99/70 # Rouzai-Pally 98
Lord Of Cruelty-Champ 99/70 # Arizou-Champ 99
niia-Prof 99/70 # Azirou-Sage 99
catapiolhorock!-Whitesmith 99/70 # Irazou-BS
LiposXD-Sinx
Kvothe Bast-Creator 98/70

Proud Brazilian Player!
07-30-2013 11:01 AM
shikinoutaoi Offline
AFK Queen's Cat

I WANT!!!!

[Image: ng4mds.jpg]

Just "@who aoi" and you'll know
07-30-2013 11:20 AM
Mr. Charcanine Offline
PKMN MASTER

RE: [OPEN] Ren's Signature Thingamajigger Shop

Mr. Charcanine Wrote:Along with the reply to this thread, please also PM me the information given in the Order Form below so we can discuss it. As I cannot begin working without this information, players that do not PM me those information will be put in the "Pending Commissions" list until the information is sent. Once the information is sent, commissions in Pending will be worked on at the next available moment.

Edited the first post! Added this to try to keep it going smoothly. No1

07-30-2013 01:35 PM
Catador de Piolhos Offline
Hi im Cat, aka Pio.

Aww yea, im too pro, i sent pm even w/o requested. Im the most pro pionoob evva ;P

People Call me: Pio, Cata, Piolho, Rapi, Cat... choose the
one u like best and come talk to me!

catapiolho-Sniper 99/70 # Zairou-Sniper 97
rapido-HP 99/70 # Raizou-HP 99/70
Piolho-HW 99/70 # Zourai-HW 99/70
Lord Of Slaughter-LK 99/70
parker-Pally 99/70 # Rouzai-Pally 98
Lord Of Cruelty-Champ 99/70 # Arizou-Champ 99
niia-Prof 99/70 # Azirou-Sage 99
catapiolhorock!-Whitesmith 99/70 # Irazou-BS
LiposXD-Sinx
Kvothe Bast-Creator 98/70

Proud Brazilian Player!
07-30-2013 05:39 PM
Beauty Away
>ω<

I want! Please add me in pending commission list ^_^ Can't PM you rightaway atm though... PM you soon. (Using iphone to reply this thread)

If you are looking for me, send me a pm. I might see it. No1
07-31-2013 02:44 PM