1. Introduction
2. Happy Character
3. Colours
4. Stats
5.Equipment
6.Alliance

1. Introduction
Hey players of HeRo Icon_smile,

I just had the feeling to write some trash for the ones of you who are bored and maybe want some positive thoughts !
So this guide is about the positive and happy way of playing Ragnarok.
I will show you the Happy character build.
2. Happy character

Now I will tell you how to create a Happy character and the meaning of it.
If you look at your Ragnarok information sources you will notice there is no class that is called Happy character. That is because the Happy character can be nearly every class because it is more about how you behave with the class you have chosen.
Classes who can go the way of a Happy character:

-???? Novice
- Merchant
- Magician
- Swordsman
- Archer
- Acolyte
- Ninja
- Gunslinger
- Taekwon
- Super Novice
- Whitesmith??(No Blacksmith !! Blacksmith is bad!!)
- Alchemist, Creator
- Wizard, High Wizard
- Sage, Professor
- Knight, Lord Knight
- Crusader, Paladin
- Hunter, Sniper
- Bard, Clown
- Dancer, Gypsy
- Priest, High Priest
- Monk, Champion
- Taekwon Master
- Soul Linker

The whole Thief class and Blacksmith can not be Happy characters because they are evil !!
Thief class ? I think I don?t need to explain what their purposes and aims are Icon_twisted !
Well, and Blacksmith has the word black in it. Black is not the colour of a Happy characters. It is not a positive colour, so Blacksmith cannot be a Happy character.

3. Colours

If you recognized the Style-NPC at Prontera and you want to change the colour of your character it is ok, just make sure the colours you choose are positive one.
So no dark, black or gray colours. Imagine a beautiful day at nature,its beautiful colours and now just choose those colours of your imagination.

4. Stats

It is very easy to understand the status points of a good Happy character. Your main and only stats are Luk and Dex. Luk helps you to get happy faster and dex will improve the accuracy of getting happy. If you are rebirth and have more status points just spend the rest of your points in str so you can take more positive stuff like fire cracker, gift boxes etc. Icon_wink

Happy character stats:

Str: 1~Remaining points
Agi: 1
Int: 1
Dex: 99
Luk : 99

5. Equipment

Another good thing about the Happy character is that you don?t need much gear. Positive words and positive looking headgears are welcome. If you see something positive in a shop just buy it if you have the money.
But for the start it is okay if you just wear a Mr.Smile mask for those who can not smile and laugh on their low Lv.
For those who can show their smile without needing a mask which does that for you, they can just wear some flowers or heart symbols or Luck?O?Irish Hat. Love

6. Alliance

Sure you choose Light Alliance !
If you choose Dark side ALL of your characters on this account won?t be able to become Happy characters ! No1

7. Skills

First forget about all your usual skills of your class. The skills you will use are emoticons and your positive way of speaking.
You will need some job levels as Novice for being able to use emoticons, you won?t need more job levels then this. Icon_suprised

8. Special class Soul Linker

Soul Linker is the best class to become a great Happy character.
Soul Linkers can link the souls of other players so you can make other people happy which makes yourself happy as well.
Not only the soul links are good for peoples happiness even all Ka-skills but Kaite are positive skills as well. You can tank peoples anger with your Ka-skills. If they hit you and you just dodge attacks (Kaupe) or heal the damage (Kaahi) or just get instant ressurrect if you get killed (Kaizel) you can calm down people.
But the best thing about a Soul Linker is the Happy-status. Yes you realy can get into a Happy-status isn?t that great?! You just need to sit next to another Soul Linker and use /doridori until you get the status. Awesome Happy-status!??that is truly the best way of a Happy character !! Icon_eek

9. General Behaviour

1. Ragnarok is a game so its first priority is to make you happy! If you don?t have fun just stop whatever you are doing in the game at this moment but just in case you don?t make other people unhappy if you stop your current action.
2. If you even get angry you just should stop whatever you are doing in the game at this moment even if people get unhappy because of this.
3. Always be nice to other people! Icon_biggrin
4. Do not use negative words.
5. Always smile and laugh not even in the game. You should sit infront of your computer and laugh and smile.
6. If you get sad or get any other negative feeling just get yourself to laugh in real life. Even if you don?t feel like laughing just laugh, after 2-3 minutes laughing you should be about to start laughing for real, because laughing is funny! It doesn?t matter if you are alone in the room or not. If you are alone and you start laughing even the thought of that somebody would watch you now and think that you would be weird because you just laugh is funny and helps to laugh for real again. If there are people around you you can try to make them laugh just by your own laugh and it will be even more funny. Icon_lol

Tips: Some practices: Try to laugh each letter of the ABC OR try to make the same voice as a motorbike just by laughing OR just hold a piece of paper on your mouth with just 2 of your fingers, one on the upper lips one at the lower lips and then laugh so strong that the papre start to vibrate.

10. WoE, PvP tactics

Just behave like it is described in 9. !
Now if someone killed you just laugh and accept your defeat.
If you killed someone even if you should not because you are a Happy character and happy characters don?t kill other people, then tell the player who died because of you that it was hard to kill him and that he did a good job in this fight against you. You just should not laugh at this moment because it could be interpretated as arrogant, just make a nice smiley or apologize for killing.

11. PvM, MvP

Just behave like it is described in 9. !
Help people in your partys to stay happy and make them have fun.
Sure you should play in a way that you have fun as well else you maybe need to use the rules 1 and 2 of??9. !

12. The End

Laugh and have fun !
Don?t worry Be Happy !
Hakuna Matata !
And they lived happily ever after ?

Icon_biggrin

[Image: 2995398983_1_3_12TExp4e.gif]

To-Do-List:
1. Don't worry
2. Be Happy !
08-01-2013 03:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
former-GM-Pixel Offline

RE: The Happy Guide !

Very nice guide Icon_biggrin
I hope people will follow this guide when they are down or feel sad. (Though i don't support the allegiance advice in the guide Icon_twisted )

[Image: 2mxg6zd.jpg]
Curious: heRO wiki
Trouble: Support Ticket
Expression: RMS page
Vote for Points
Social: Facebook
08-01-2013 03:50 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

But Blacksmiths transcend to be Whitesmiths

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
08-01-2013 06:23 PM
Menace651 Offline

Fowl happy light characters! Erebos and his army of darkness will crush you all! Good guide though ^_^

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
08-01-2013 06:36 PM
punisouffle Offline

Love
People like you is the reason I find heRO always worth coming back to.
08-02-2013 03:14 AM
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

I've got 4 whitesmiths in happy build and I am neeeeever happy >?[

CHARLATAN!! Mad

...unless I need to make more happy whitesmiths. That's clearly the answer.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 07:12 AM by Weapon.)
08-02-2013 07:11 AM
Angel Offline
Fartality

OMG! I love your guide Muppy boy! So true! It should be fun (coz it's a game) not stressing you out. Ok

"BRB..."
[Image: giphy.gif]

|Ezekiel||Angel||Faith|
08-02-2013 08:37 PM
Mupfelsan Offline
I want you to smile =)

@azure: yeah, so you have to go through the evil side until you can become a happy character when u rebirth Icon_wink
@weapon: That is totaly the answer !! :DDDD

Makes me happy if you guys like it :3

[Image: 2995398983_1_3_12TExp4e.gif]

To-Do-List:
1. Don't worry
2. Be Happy !
08-05-2013 09:25 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU