Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Howdy!
DeMonsTea Offline

Howdy!

Hey, how's it goin? Icon_razz
Born and raised in the geographical location that is australia. Gettin a little bit sick of the dodgey corporate-run/owned cops (especially when they're being used to beat down coal seam gas protesters trying to protect their land, lives, children, loved ones etc...) but I suppose you've gotta expect this sorta shite when you're born in a country founded by criminals, genocidal maniacs and psychopaths(the ones guiding the boats, the royal crims etc, not the prisoners in shackles). Oh well.

Enjoy most music, and if you enjoy sharing music as much as I do, and love the feeling of finding new tunes you love, post a vid/song and I'll be sure to listen. d: Been gettin into psytrance the past few months and I think i'm starting to get addicted to it! (http://soundcloud.co...tals-morphology - http://soundcloud.co...2/chaztopia1-13) Although trippin balls in the evening til the next evening in the lush aussie bush with this music pumping outta a massive system, all live (and HEAPS of local) DJs, with a heap of great people with nothing but positive energy dancing around blasting with joy sure does help the whole psychedelic trance experience. This sorta stuff is played worldwide, and there are parties being thrown for any and all looking to chill n have fun, trust me! Unreal experience(s) and a tonne of amazing memories if it perks your interest.

But yes, I'm into anything from hip hop, classic rock, dub (NOT dubstep), reggae, metal, punk rock etc etc...

Been doing martial arts for the past 6 or so years now, mainly muay thai but also taekwondo, krav maga, phillipino combatives, bit of karate, hapkido and wing tsun. Prefer muay thai over anything else just because it's so brutally ridiculously fun haha taekwondo for kicks and phillipino combatives for weapons (ahni(sticks), knife) training. Teaching myself nunchucks with some I made myself at home out of old chair legs and simple rope. They're pretty decent! Need to practice more though.

GROW YOUR OWN FOOD!! I've been wanting to get into self-sufficiency for a while now and supplying your own food is a pretty great step in that direction I reckon. It's obviously easier said then done for most, and I assume easier for me being in ozland, with the climate we have, but!- there are plenty of foods to grow for any climate, just need to want to spend a LITTLE bit of time and effort into something that could potentially save you quite a lot. You'll save money, and you'll KNOW what's going into your food (please research where you buy your SEEDS though, and make sure they are not altered in any way...). Try and minimise pesticide use and anything artificial. Will make what you grow taste so much nicer, and you won't lose any of the amazing health benefits/nutrients. Icon_smile I started my first ever gardening project 4 1/2 months ago but unfortunately we had to harvest early and relocate. The first month and a half I gave the plants plenty of attention and they thrived. When I got news we had to move I decided to start giving them little-to-no attention just to see how they'd go, and what plants would grow without any contact. Surprisingly almost everything kept growing, even after 2 weeks of NO attention! Everything inground needed little-to-no attention the entire time. Rain and sunlight, with good enough soil all that was needed.

Ended up harvesting a decent amount of potatoes, onions, spring onions, carrots, beans, some herb, and a variety of flowers. Some of the best food I've ever eaten. Watching the plants grow day by day is an amazing and therapeutic experience in itself, and then harvesting and eating the food... yum!

Activist, anarchist

“You are a divine being. You matter, you count. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light, and you will return to those realms.”
– Terence McKenna
08-01-2013 11:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr. Charcanine Offline
PKMN MASTER

RE: Howdy!

Welcome to heRO! Icon_biggrin

08-02-2013 02:48 AM
MrsCharcanine Offline
PKMN TRAINER

OMG. Martial arts?! You're so lucky! I'm 19 right now, I've ALWAYS wanted to take a martial arts class, most especially Filipino Martial arts since it's my heritage. I was also interested in Muai Thai and capoeria(sp?) and tons more! Icon_cry So I admire you for that!

Oh and Welcome to the server, hope to see you around! ^_^

[Image: kku876l]
[Image: 1zf23br.png]
08-02-2013 02:49 AM
punisouffle Offline

Whenever you wanna have a break, have a nice idle chats and sitting down in the middle of prontera you might love this... something about green, green summer~

Oh and hiya, welcome to the server!
Icon_biggrin
08-02-2013 03:53 AM
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

I swear, ability-to-detect-bots must be like how you can feel a television is on from like 5 rooms away u.u7??...And how many others cannot.

THIS IS SPAM. Note how he ABBREVIATED HIS OWN LINK and at no point mentions this game that he supposedly plays. What's it called again? HArrold rock online?
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 06:37 PM by Weapon.)
08-02-2013 06:30 PM
punisouffle Offline

There was a novice looking around in Prontera, wanting to become a great priest. His name was... demonstea

(or was it demonztea with a z, like in that link weapon warmly provided?)
fail to weapon! ...that, or I'm crazy as a loon
Icon_razz
08-02-2013 10:46 PM
Former-GM-Patton Offline

Oh wow, loved reading your intro (And yes, I've seen him around in-game as well). Welcome to heRO :]
08-03-2013 02:38 PM
Mupfelsan Offline
I want you to smile =)

Welcome !! Icon_biggrin

[Image: 2995398983_1_3_12TExp4e.gif]

To-Do-List:
1. Don't worry
2. Be Happy !
08-05-2013 09:16 PM
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

Thinking

...I stick to my guns. HE IS NOT POSSIBLE ?~?; It's... probably a new tactic to make an appearance in-game before disappearing to *look* legit.

There's no such thing as real people!! 8c
08-06-2013 07:14 AM