Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To the SinX mains and enthusiasts
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

To the SinX mains and enthusiasts

I'm looking for high risk, very high reward ways to level my assassin cross to 99/70. Something that'll make me feel that rush. I'm afraid I spent so much time grimtooth mobbing to earn cash it kind of desensitized me from why I loved the class to begin with.

So far I've come up with Abyss Lake leveling in floor 2 against Ferus either with soul linked sonic oneshots, or mobbing. Alternatively I have a complete build capable of running bio3 solo but that actually requires consistent EDP and linking, unlike Abyss Lake which could be done without.

I'm also interested in trying to find a practical, consistent use out of Soul Breaker and Meteor Assault for leveling. My funds are limitless if I grind, so making the cash to afford various gears isn't a problem. I have most standard sinX equipment and some expensive things as well.

Just a little fun build I threw together. Its not exactly viable, not survivable enough. Damage is high though, using soul destroyer solo.
http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?cawbLbibGababb...HaaaaHadaa

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
08-10-2013 09:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vhaerun Offline

RE: To the SinX mains and enthusiasts

I had a sbk sinx on my last server and would regularly roll around with a clown and/or hp.

I'd often hunt abyss 3, upper thana, kiel 2, odins, bio 2, geffen dungeon 4, geffenia, nameless 3, rachel 5, and occasionally other spots.

If you can get either of those classes to follow you, you could do the same fairly easily. I got by with a full set of +7 ele haes and damas, carded ele katars, and an ice pick. You could expand on that with an imma sword, excalibur, high atk sword like a slotted cutlas, or the orcish axe you have in your sim there.
08-11-2013 01:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply