Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good bye, Apis the hacker.
thaibabylao Offline

Good bye, Apis the hacker.

[Image: pandadumb.jpg]
So apis got away with hacking my account, supposedly i need evidence that he hacked my account. One, i dont log in his account, he dont log in mine on a regular basis, everyone knows we didnt share accounts, why would i share accounts with someone who has nothing and i have everything, gms would know if it was a hack by the log activity on the IP addy, apis said it himself it was a hack, she didnt care to even try. This shows how good of a GM she is. This is why we left the server cuzz of crap like this. If he got away with hacking and taking my stuff, he will strike again, and it will be with one of you out there and there is nothing u can do about it. Its very obviously we DID NOT SHARE ACCOUNTS, he never had my main account info or password. Careful guys playing on hero. There was no justice served here. Apis Mhs the hacker.
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2013 07:23 PM by thaibabylao.)
08-29-2013 07:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Good bye, Apis the hacker.

I don't know if you shared your password with him or not, I dont have that kind of psychic power, I don't think "everyone" does either. You might have shared it with others, he might have tricked you into giving it, who knows. We go with what evidence we do have, facts not opinions. I did hours of research for you on this case, so stop acting like we don't care just because you didn't get the result you wanted. He logged in on the first try, he knew the passowrd, he may have claimed that "his brother hacked your account", but that doesn't make it true.

People throw the word "hacking" left and right, but most have little to no idea of what it means or involves, if he could "hack" the server he wouldn't have to "log" on your account and throw stuff on the floor, and even if he did, why go on your account and not say, a GM's account?

I hope you are more careful with your information in whatever other game/server you play next and that this unfortunate situation does not happen to you again.

I honestly wish it wouldn't happen to anyone, ever, which is why we strongly advise people not to share their account info.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-29-2013 08:06 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Guess karma finally did it's job, probably shouldn't of stolen that deviling years back =(

But oh well, not like it matters much anymore.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 01:11 AM by Gojira.)
08-30-2013 01:09 AM
Ryuga_Hideki Away
true legend, in the making.

Hi Boon, you probably dont remember me. Please stop harassing my friend and go get your life back.

I changed my account passwd back in 2008 just because of you. Im glad i did.

Regards,
Ken Blade.

i kill all porings in my way.
08-30-2013 11:51 AM
proto Offline

karma for mob dropping me and my friends at orcus.

Is this real life?
08-30-2013 03:09 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

xD. its fine to say karma, not to wish it onto someone like this regardless of what he/she done.

Add on to what the GM said you work to loosely with your password aka all actions with that is authorised by you unless actual hacking. The line between GM intervention and none I is fine by me.

PS. still gona miss the boon.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2013 02:38 AM by Seth~.)
08-31-2013 01:58 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:??Good bye, Apis the hacker.

Gojira Wrote:Guess karma finally did it's job, probably shouldn't of stolen that deviling years back =(

But oh well, not like it matters much anymore.

Or got some Dark Lord shoes banned on his original account because he wanted to just go to bed while standing around a hydra pool. <_>

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-31-2013 10:43 AM