Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evenshare
Chobits Offline

Toungue Evenshare

Maximum Party mem. now is 18.. is it possible to make the evenshare experience range 15 or 20? It isnt easy to make a low level party nowadays unlike 6 mons or 1 yr ago, maybe bec. of low population. I think it would be easier to make low party with that range.
01-24-2014 10:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Menace651 Offline

RE: Evenshare

I suggested this a while ago and it was pretty much shot down by the GM's. I would totally be for this though. Like you said finding a party nowadays is almost impossible outside of DG and Muspel. Increasing the share range would make it easier for people to find parties As far as the leeching argument goes, people are gonna leech wether its 10 levels difference or 20 levels so why not just make things easier for people to get into parties? Members outside party range will just support or lure outside the parties anyway or get a high level friend to bragi/priest/etc. For them.

FYI, party share range for official servers is 15 but that's because max level cap is also higher.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
01-24-2014 04:18 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

I remember on a high rate I migrated to the share was 20 levels or something. Lets just say it ws common seeing lv 70s in Nameless. Mind you, the @warp was avaliable to players.

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
01-24-2014 05:15 PM
Serraphira Offline

This would be something I would expect to see on a mid-rate or high rate mind you high rates shouldn't even need to party unless MvPs are nerfed to like.. OP standards. The problem that we face here isn't low population but low character count, there is not many wizards or bards in on the server 24/7 and who are are usually out of range. You just need to time the recruitment right. It doesn't take a very long time to get to the 90's as nontrans or trans. But gotta find the right party or make one at the correct time.
01-25-2014 09:58 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Personally, I wouldn't mind this. But I agree this is something that's a lot more common on mid/high rates where their level cap is above 99.
01-31-2014 10:17 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

I feel it's best kept at 10, but thanks for the suggestion nonetheless Icon_smile

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-31-2014 10:36 PM