Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Player's Guide to Ragnarok
myBlack_isWhite Offline

RE: ????New Player's Guide to Ragnarok

EggShen Wrote:Nice intro to the different classes.

Let me just clarify some points:
Adrillf Wrote:I'm going to be nice and not get too upset at the phrase that I've never been in an asura cannon party. I have. Dancers aren't that great. They can be helpful, but I'd much rather have a professor and a high priest. Heath convert, heal, and magni do just fine in asura cannoning through dungeons and keeping SP up. Even with increasing SP pools, I don't see dancers causing that big of a influence to make them essential to forming a party.

Asura damage depends on your current SP,
so increasing SP pool = more damage with Asura = win.

+1
Ofcourse u can kill things without having dancer in the party. And i haven't said that it's a class the party must be build on. And u also can kill MvP without AK weapon, u also can go to WoE without Thara shield and u still have chances to survive. Also u can try to destroy emperium with no ice pick, over-refined mes with according cards, no edp on u and with no cursed water. The only thing about that is the speed with which u'll do that. Being pr0 means doing certain tasks fast and efficiently, with less efforts possible.

Str for bard? C'mon dude, u don't need str in purpose of increasing weight limit at hero at all. We got backpacks here. I got 30 str on my HP, and using backpack i can carry up to 700 b gems along with additional gears (pasana, marc, bathory, medusa, alice, hodremlin, thara)??other stuff such as panacea(20), a bit of magnifers(10), holy water(20) and f wings(20) and i still can use skills without being afraid that the next loot thing i'll get will bring me into 90% OW. If i don't have a prof on the party i just take 200-250 bgems and only those equips that i'll need for sure. Please notice that bathory and alice cards are in glittering jacket and stone buck accordingly.

Mr Brightside ~ High Priest 99/70
Mr Darkside ~ Assassin Cross 99/70
Magic Nerd ~ Professor 99/70
Mr Drunkside ~ Champion 98/67
SpeedCrew ~ Sniper 97/67
Pepe Carrero ~ High Wizard 96/67
Jimi Hendrix ~ Clown 95/65
Millionyoung ~ Stalker 95/65
Tony Grey ~ Creator 92/64
Fouk ~ Lord Knight 92/58
Californication ~ Soul Linker 91/50
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2013 05:57 PM by myBlack_isWhite.)
09-18-2013 05:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mupfelsan Offline
I want you to smile =)

RE: New Player's Guide to Ragnarok

Quote:Just because it also increases SP recovery speed it also works good as SP battery.
Just sp consumption of skill is reduced and max sp is increased not the sp recovery if I remember right? Icon_suprised
It is still a good sp batt for most places and partys, especially love it on my sniper with Ulles+OB and sniper set and sp song you get 0 sp costs of skill so you can spam skills even with 0 sp Icon_biggrin
Don't forget about slow song, that is pretty awesome as well ! Icon_twisted

[Image: 2995398983_1_3_12TExp4e.gif]

To-Do-List:
1. Don't worry
2. Be Happy !
09-18-2013 05:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply