Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Player's Guide to Ragnarok
EggShen Offline

RE:????New Player's Guide to Ragnarok

Nice intro to the different classes.

Let me just clarify some points:
Adrillf Wrote:I'm going to be nice and not get too upset at the phrase that I've never been in an asura cannon party. I have. Dancers aren't that great. They can be helpful, but I'd much rather have a professor and a high priest. Heath convert, heal, and magni do just fine in asura cannoning through dungeons and keeping SP up. Even with increasing SP pools, I don't see dancers causing that big of a influence to make them essential to forming a party.

Asura damage depends on your current SP,
so increasing SP pool = more damage with Asura = win.

Adrillf Wrote:I didn't say this because if you're in pvp, and you're talking serious builds in pvp, the only time that you should be stunned is if you're not doing your job right. Every character that wants to be seriously involved in pvp needs vit. Even your precasting HW is going to run 99int 99dex, and the rest in vit. Stunning dancers are threatening to people that don't know how to pvp stat their characters. The only time I've seen stunning dancers do significant stuns are on unprepared characters, much like a bard's frost joke freezing people that are unprepared for it. Yes, it works, and the effect is nice, but it's not going to do much in a serious pvp setting.
You still get stunned with 25 VIT, dancers are a real threat in pvp, not all pvp builds give you stun immune (far from that).
09-18-2013 01:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Player's Guide to Ragnarok - Adrillf - 09-17-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: New Player's Guide to Ragnarok - iMilo - 09-17-2013, 03:24 AM
RE:????New Player's Guide to Ragnarok - EggShen - 09-18-2013 01:50 PM