Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What about a reset?
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

RE: What about a reset?

I'm not mentioned pyro? I'm hurt. Alexander (99/70 LK), Arion (80/5? high wizard) are both 100% dual client free. Hayate I'll admit is only about 75% dual client free, and Shinobu is mostly leeched. <.< But still.

But yes, EDP can be seriously strong too. I recall two-shotting a lot of people in GS with BC buffs + EDP. And no one believed me when I said I could do probably 100,000+ damage with a sin X sonic blow. <.<
But, I also feel that EDP is justified. True it does drop from bio 3 mobs, but it's not like you're going to be soloing them any time soon. And like every other skill in the game, it has it's draw backs.

But J does bring up a good point too. Some people live in the same house, you know.
01-14-2007 11:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: What about a reset?

I think the GMs can make the difference between someone who's

1- at seals with 3 afk character in the little hut thingy (a priest, a linker and a professor) none of which are moving or reacting when I try to get their attention

2- partying with a priest, be it in the same house or not.

If your sister is playing with you that's fine, I got no problem with that.

Basically the rule is you can only play 1 character at a time per physical person.

I've played for 2 years on private servers which did not have dual clienting, thousands of people play on iro and kro. If they can do it, I'm sure everyone here can too Icon_wink

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-15-2007 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply