Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Calling all ex-XeRO players.
ShadowMax76 Offline

Calling all ex-XeRO players.

Icon_redface I already made the post in the other server I went to, x.x I'm going to keep it a secret....respecting wishes that 'those' type of players didn't come to it.
"
D76thPerformer calling. The 2nd Clown of XeRO[wrath] with the Shinra guild with Omie, George Cypher, purple priest =D lol....;_;sry guildleader! TT.TT forgot her char's name. a huntress.
-x.x Icon_eek I remember the 2server names, envy and wrath. Lol.
Icon_sad to be honest I feel I should wait till I really have something to say to you all or have some motivation to do that flash I promised to the server. xP anyone remember that moment? lol
Someone said the server wasn't that great. But it was to me back then.

Anyways. I'm in need of ideas for a XeRO flash animation. x.x even if I'm not that great at flash animating quite yet, =D I wanna get the attention of RO players and hopefully gather up ex-XeRO players. Icon_twisted which would require me making a pretty FRIGGIN' AWESOME flash animation....ahem..

Icon_razz What I have in mind is, XeRO moments-like I remember this one time, some sin was...'humping' people in pront. Then a female pecorider said he was cute. He just ran around shouting "I'M NOT CUTE!"
Lol. If you were anyone from that scene, xP gimme a pic of your character and details of what you did and emotes you would've done.

I'm going to add stories...as soon as I remember them...x.x help me anyone? Guild vs guilds stories- xX I'm going to have to add some custom specialfx...=D which hopefully will look professional and attract RO world attention.
TT.TT Don't go on about me not being able to do it. I may not be able to, but I will hell-as try! Icon_twisted xP

I'm goin to make a post at HeRO, where [I heard] everyone else went to, hopefully I'll see some old faces, so to say. XP

x.x apologies if this is out of context or reguluations GMs/forum admins. you may take it down/move it if you think it's out of -lazy- but tell me where I can post this please Icon_biggrin"

xP Don't get your hopes up on a great RO flash, but do expect one. TT.TT Not soon ofcourse....Icon_biggrin"
xP State char name+pic.+char quote+situations/stories you'd like to include- no matter how small xP
As well as contact any ex-XeRO players if they're not in HeRO. -or don't read forums-lol
xP That'd be nice.
Thank you for your participation. xP
"
Yeah...I had fun inserting the emotes here on this forum into my message. Lol xP ya know me, all emotes.

p.s -x.x omg I'm goin' to havta add this to my other post.
Goin' to have an attempt on pvp scenes. xP gimme some...fight scenes where someone spams skills or 1hitko's everyone. or somethin' like that . xP names+pics will help a lot.
01-11-2007 06:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Calling all ex-XeRO players.

I was Tiya on xeRO on the older server (wrath or envy?), level 97 high wizard, guild leader of Les Chevaliers du Lys.

xero definatly had its flaws, but I had some good times there and it did teach me lots about what to do and not to do on a server (EP anyone?), it's also where I made my first events (as a player).

My only question is what is the purpose of that animation? You said to gather the ex-xero player, but in what sense?

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-11-2007 04:27 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

hrm....i'm was exxero to it's end and i don't think i remember you 8/
of course that was almost a year ago ><
xero's almost out of my mind by now ^o^'

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
01-11-2007 05:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
silvanel Offline
Banned

mhhh!!! Hi there

Silvanel lvl 87 paladin envy
Silv lvl 82 sinx envy
I was in a great guild called Daibutsu mr Miagi was the leader and the incredible Marivel was with us Icon_biggrin

mhh Daibutsu vs no remorse fights were fun!!!!!!

Silv lvl 98 sinx Wrath Proud leader of daibutsu in Wrath
was probably the strongest guild(me Marivel and Clicker) untill XD Tot female sinx(madscrypt) started to get in war with us XD good old time

the only word i can say here is *NEXT* (which was cause we were taking castle every 30 sec loll)
01-11-2007 10:04 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Back then, we enjoying picking on poor silvanel during woe Icon_biggrin

~ Server Admin ~
01-11-2007 10:09 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

you may remember beast and juggernaut Icon_biggrin

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
01-12-2007 12:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sirona Away
Eh?!

GM-Pandora Wrote:I was Tiya on xeRO on the older server (wrath or envy?), level 97 high wizard, guild leader of Les Chevaliers du Lys.

@Panda: it should be Rage/Envy from my old screenies.

Yeah, I'm an ex-XeRO player. I was Anastasia, aka Ana, the assassin cross in CDL. I do play the character Astrateia (CDL) who was a wizzy. The crazy little super novice Machiavelli (SoT) is still stuck with me. =P I highly doubt I played on Wrath because I moved with the CDL until I followed Machi elsewhere and came here. Icon_confused

Anyway, time to sleep... XeRO is definitely a story from long long long long time ago. /e10.

p.s. Students should condemn all classes before 10am... I hate 9:30 classes.

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
01-12-2007 04:17 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Hey phoebe ^_^ Where have you been?

I start working at 8AM (wake up at 6!) so don't complain Icon_wink

~ Server Admin ~
01-12-2007 10:33 AM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

no friggen awesome flash would be complete without the ridewords attacking Teal and going "Yar, Teal! <3"

oh, and who was i? i played during the Lag Times, and the Dark Times before the server split into Wrath and Envy (at which point i quit) - most of the time i was either on my smith Ryxingeir, sin Yuri, or near the end on my hunter Kiriko in SoT - but i didn't do much of importance really, so i probably won't matter for the flash n_n

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
01-12-2007 11:53 AM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

i was Atlas a lvl 93 knight on just plain xero. there was no envy and wraith. i cant even remember the guild i was in cause i bounced across quite a few servers afterwards but its a good bet it was the same one ryx was in.i got fed up with the ever present crashing and uber long down times and left it. i rejoined xero on the newer one at a much much later date for a short time.

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2007 04:55 PM by ShadesOfBlue.)
01-12-2007 04:54 PM