Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WoE
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

RE:??WoE

cane 33 Wrote:WoE in this server is just: "Let's woe! If a guild stronger appear, we quit and return when the guild stronger quit bcs boring".
LOL. "you know who?" /e29
Mentality of care bear doesn't help either.
11-26-2013 05:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE: WoE

behemoth best guild NA

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
11-26-2013 07:05 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

I love it when players try to blame a player based event like guild versus guild on the admins.

It's player versus player, the GM team has little to nothing to do with it. Stop blaming them for not having thousands of people online for you to WoE against.

To answer the question of OP-
Yes, there is WoE on the server. It has been slightly modified from original WoE (less castles open, different castles open on different days, and even non-trans WoE) and there is also some modification done to the chest drops (as well as the god item quest) and there is even a custom addition of WoE points where you get 1 point for every minute that you are in a castle during WoE, which you can redeem for gifts and prizes.

The activity of people on the server who participate in WoE fluctuates, but it typically boils down to anywhere from 2-4 guilds who are active, with 8-16 people in each of the guilds actively participating in WoE. Sometimes it's more, sometimes it's less, and sometimes it's people like the ones in this thread who are completely useless in helping out people who want to know answers to their questions and just want to argue with themselves.
11-28-2013 01:37 AM
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

War points and exp inside castle that attract freeloaders is a huge blow for WoE. u cant rly say that GM has little to nothing to do with WoE..
11-28-2013 03:01 AM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

So you're saying that you would like less people to WoE with and have them remove incentives? Hmmm. . . that would quite possibly be the final blow to make anyone want to participate in it. Interesting, tell me more.
11-28-2013 03:25 AM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Adrillf Wrote:I love it when players try to blame a player based event like guild versus guild on the admins.

It's player versus player, the GM team has little to nothing to do with it. Stop blaming them for not having thousands of people online for you to WoE against.

To answer the question of OP-
Yes, there is WoE on the server. It has been slightly modified from original WoE (less castles open, different castles open on different days, and even non-trans WoE) and there is also some modification done to the chest drops (as well as the god item quest) and there is even a custom addition of WoE points where you get 1 point for every minute that you are in a castle during WoE, which you can redeem for gifts and prizes.

The activity of people on the server who participate in WoE fluctuates, but it typically boils down to anywhere from 2-4 guilds who are active, with 8-16 people in each of the guilds actively participating in WoE. Sometimes it's more, sometimes it's less, and sometimes it's people like the ones in this thread who are completely useless in helping out people who want to know answers to their questions and just want to argue with themselves.

Actually, you're the one being completely useless here if you claim this server has any WoE. If you would've WoEd on any actual WoE focused server before, you'd know that what hero has WoE wise is considered to be no WoE. This server's priority has never been WoE and it will never be, I think anyone who's been around long enough knows how Panda sees WoE and understands this.

But hey, nothing new I guess, you still go around forums thinking you're a know it all with the answer to anything and that whatever you think is always right.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 11:37 AM by Gojira.)
11-28-2013 11:31 AM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

Adrillf Wrote:Yes, there is WoE on the server. It has been slightly modified from original WoE (less castles open, different castles open on different days, and even non-trans WoE) [?]

The activity of people on the server who participate in WoE fluctuates, but it typically boils down to anywhere from 2-4 guilds who are active, with 8-16 people in each of the guilds actively participating in WoE.

Mr. "wannabe" Know it all,
1. There's only 1 castle open for WoE for trans (always the same); 1 retro castle.

2. There are no guilds (depends on your definition):
Orion (3-4 men group + some friends who helps them) vs Unorganized/unchallenging headless chickens
11-28-2013 05:52 PM
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

freeloaders =/= war participants

its not a war if its only a one sided fight.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 09:48 PM by Shinigami l0_0l.)
11-28-2013 09:45 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Shinigami l0_0l Wrote:freeloaders =/= war participants

its not a war if its only a one sided fight.
Seen so many WoE's that were nothing but massacres and slaughters. That statement is so very very true. Especially when it was LW when bloody ran things. Loki's on the Emp room's spawn point, traps, really high matk Storm gust, Multiple Wizards meteoring in bragi with 100+ int service, Multiple Chemists with massive stockpiles of AD, strippers in and outside of the emp room, Sins Grimtoothing, and Full buffs from multiple priests, even Behemoth had a hard time back in the day. Even had points where we Swalled the spawn to prevent pneuma from going up.

But people got bored and left because the occaisions when people actually made it through the precast were rare and often short lived.

For me, the main reason TO woe is the guild dungeon access. The fact that we don't have warpers to those dungeon is a major incentive for me to join a woe guild.

Before WoE's reward system, I'd have to pretty much spend ALL of my time outside of WoE farming crap so I could live longer. Thousands of healing items, and other consumables, trying to get better gears and card/refine them; there was really no time for fun.
11-29-2013 11:12 PM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

RE: ??WoE

The Legendary Joe Wrote:Before WoE's reward system, I'd have to pretty much spend ALL of my time outside of WoE farming crap so I could live longer. Thousands of healing items, and other consumables, trying to get better gears and card/refine them; there was really no time for fun.
For this Suijin and other players ask to put Consumable items in BG rewards, like the official server has: very A LOT of people don't woe because don't have time on week for farm or buy pots or consumable and plus various people don't have access to brewer creator or are too shy to ask.

So

Adrillf Wrote:I love it when players try to blame a player based event like guild versus guild on the admins.

It's player versus player, the GM team has little to nothing to do with it.

You wronged so much: woe is a player event, that if GM don't work on them, this event die. But anyway Youri answer you: he said all, a bit rude but he said all

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
11-30-2013 09:48 AM