Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So, I was planning...
Whatdoesthefoxsay Offline

So, I was planning...

Is there such thing as Ragnarok Offline? If there are/is, can you send me a link pl0x. Im planning to play an offline game because our internet connection will be soon cut off Cry So help me :3
12-05-2013 09:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Laenaya Offline
Where's my flyswatter?!

RE: So, I was planning...

I've never played it but you may be talking about "Ragnarok Battle Offline" (not sure if that's an official site even).

[Image: CWsTYo5.png]
Dem friends!
12-05-2013 12:27 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

If you wanna play ragnarok you could always host yourself a server at home but it might be a bit lonely, check on rathena you'll find files and guides on how to set it up.

Ragnarok battle offline is fun, but it's different from the ro we know, you just mash stuff in a side-scroller type.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-05-2013 08:52 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Side scroller Beat-em-up. You still get stats and??skills like RO has, and the freedom to pick and choose, but the stats work a bit differently. AGI boosts all of the animation speeds. From casting spells to??walking speed, jumping and falling, to your flinching, as well as your flee. Though flee has less meaning in RBO since moving out of the way of attacks should be your main defense.

A lot of unwritten skills are coded in at specific stat values as well.

And if you play through all of the base classes through the normal story mode (if you can call it that),??you can unlock the novice class and go super saiyan~

There are subtle differences between the genders as well. Like female thief has a stronger??envenom (and is able to use it in hiding), and male has steal (yes steal does damage in RBO, and male can use it from hiding as well). Female mages tend to do better damages with bolt spells, and??Male mages do better with the bigger spells (Thunderstorm is like a full screen Nuke if you have enough AGI, or Safetywall). Males tend to have higher HP and females tend to have higher MP

Above all else tho, I love female Acolytes in RBO, that multiple hits from holy light that she hit with her mace like a baseball bat. And female battle aco's can dish out a lot of damage with that Luna Buster Lariat she gets at like 50 str or so.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 12:57 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
12-06-2013 12:53 AM