Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
S>Enriched Elu/Ori Service
Menace651 Offline

S>Enriched Elu/Ori Service

*Edit lowered prices of Enriched Orideon from 7m to 6m and Enriched Elunium from 13m to 12m.

Selling

*Edit - I will also take BB's as form of Payment @ 300k each.
Enriched Orideon Service -6m (13 left)
Enriched Elunium Service - 12m (6 left)

*Note on how they work: Enriched Oridecons/Eluniums basically work by attempting an upgrade twice(you get a double roll). If the first attempt fails it will try a second time to get the upgrade. If it fails twice you are out of luck and end up with broken equipment. The chances of upgrading are NOT increased per try.

From my experience with Enriched Oridecons/Eluniums they tend to work pretty well up to +7 upgrades. I've made +7 Valk Shields/Armors and +7 Orcus Gears on my 1st or 2nd upgrade attempts. Of course it is all up to luck so you always have a chance to fail. I have failed upgrading level 4 weapons to +5 using Enriched Oridecons.

How it works:
To save you the hassle and cost of a GM transfer for just straight up trading Enriched Oridecons and Eluniums I am offering upgrade attempts with my Enriched Oridecons and Eluniums.

Just trade me the item you want upgraded and the zeny for the amount of upgrades you want (ex. 2 Enriched Ori upgrades = 14m). I will then attempt the upgrade(s). If the upgrade fails and there are upgrade attempts left I will refund the remaining upgrade amount back. For example, if you purchase 3 Encriched Elunium upgrade attempts (39m) and it fails at 2 attempts I will refund 1 attempt back(13m).

I am a long time player of this server and can have other people vouch for my trustworthiness.

*I believe I do have 1 GM service left. If someone wants to buy these in bulk I could work something out and provide the transfer service.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 04:50 AM by Menace651.)
12-28-2013 01:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

RE: S>Enriched Elu/Ori Service

You asked about enricheds? Because on original server work in a different way: go on iRO wiki and you will know how they work.
The enricheds gives the 50% more than the normal rate.
At example, get a Weapon LV 4: for make it to +4-->+5 is 50%, 60% with a ws LV 70j, with enriched is 50+50%(50)=90%.

Pretty sure on iRO work this way

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 10:43 AM by cane 33.)
01-04-2014 10:42 AM
Menace651 Offline

RE:??S>Enriched Elu/Ori Service

cane 33 Wrote:You asked about enricheds? Because on original server work in a different way: go on iRO wiki and you will know how they work.
The enricheds gives the 50% more than the normal rate.
At example, get a Weapon LV 4: for make it to +4-->+5 is 50%, 60% with a ws LV 70j, with enriched is 50+50%(50)=90%.

Pretty sure on iRO work this way

I know that's how it works on iRO but I have been told by numerous people on HeRO that it gives a double roll at the regular rate instead of how it works on iRO. Can we get a GM answer to verify this? There is nothing verifying this on the wiki or forums that I can find.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
01-04-2014 01:43 PM
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

Well, unless GMs changed basic script that comes with athena, it's double roll. I was checking out script itself to be sure Icon_smile

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
01-04-2014 02:37 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

We didn't change the script, it's double roll on emulated servers.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-04-2014 09:49 PM