Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ToH Times
HellishGod Offline

ToH Times

i work every monday-saturday 8-5, so i will never ever be able to ToH and get those wings.....anyting we can do about it?
03-21-2007 04:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
razoredge Offline
Poring Head Knight

RE: ToH Times

could try to ask for a day off o.o I mean it kind of has to be focused around a good time for everyone not just the needs of one player... o.o;

Plus you have to remember, Pandora (or another gm?) has to be readily available for the whole thing... Last time I participated it was really long x_X so not all GM's may be able to attend for the duration.

[Image: razbannerow7.gif]
03-21-2007 05:41 PM
HellishGod Offline

im not askin it to be foucused on me, im askin for a sunday one for something once in awhile, i have a life other than RO like alot of ppl raz, working 8-5 and lifting come before i play this for wat little time i can, i wouldnt mind getten the ToH wings, seeing is how ill never get em any other way, so i was wondering if more sunday ones were possible.......
03-21-2007 05:50 PM
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

Hellish is right. I work full weekends. I know Pandora works all week, but that means we need a GM to fulfill other times in order to make it fair. Or allow the items to become available by means other than TOH. Just throwing around some ideas here.
03-21-2007 06:04 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

I only participated to one ToH cuz of when they are.Icon_sad

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
03-21-2007 07:00 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Seeing as the TOH is indeed the only way to obtain hero wings (and is not likely to change), it is a valid point that it should be offered at varied times to accomodate as many players as possible over the months.

Since WoE is on sunday it's more complicated to host the TOH on that day seeing how long it is. However I'm working on NPCs to make it much faster, which should allow more flexibility in the choice of day it's held on.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-21-2007 07:05 PM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

I never participated in a single one... since i work and all So yea i agree with you Hellish.

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
03-21-2007 07:36 PM
razoredge Offline
Poring Head Knight

HellishGod Wrote:im not askin it to be foucused on me, im askin for a sunday one for something once in awhile, i have a life other than RO like alot of ppl raz, working 8-5 and lifting come before i play this for wat little time i can, i wouldnt mind getten the ToH wings, seeing is how ill never get em any other way, so i was wondering if more sunday ones were possible.......

never said you didn't have a life o.O. I work 9-6 and go to the gym and do various other things before I get a chance to play. My point was by your first post you were making it seem like the GM's had to do it just by what you want. Instead you could've worded it like:

Quote:Unfortunately, due to my work schedule and my plans in rl I am 99.9% unable to make ToH any days it's held. What do you, the players, think? Should it be held on different days? Post your opinions.

I just don't want it seeming like it's a matter of selfishness here and you are actually thinking of everyone Icon_razz

Personally as it is I've only been able to make one and that's only due to me being off sick x_X;;

[Image: razbannerow7.gif]
03-22-2007 10:21 AM