Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reyli's Art Shop
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

Reyli's Art Shop

Currently: On hold (busy)

Do you have a guild and just can't decide on an emblem to use, or would just like to be unique? I'll illustrate one for you from scratch!

Do you visit the forum often and would like a nice icon and signature image to show off to your friends? I can do both sizes.

Do you just want to see what your character would look like in full size? I'll bring them to life for you! 1,000,000 zeny for every additional character, (for if you would want an image with all your characters for example).

Prices are all based on image size. Details at the bottom.:

[GIF]Guild Emblem:
???? 250,000 z

[GIF]Forum Icon:
???? 500,000 z

[GIF]Forum Signature:
???? 500,000 - 1,000,000 z, (depending on the size).

[PNG or JPEG]Single character image:
???? (B&W): 1,000,000 z
???? (Color): 2,000,000 z
???? 1,000,000 for each additional character.

*Details: All prices are in zeny only. Real money will not be accepted for legal reasons. If you want me to do something more interesting than what is listed above, (GIF animation or Comic for example) you'll need to ask me specifically and we can draw out a price. I do accept trades for items I want. You will not be charged until you approve of the final sketch. I will show it to you and change it as nessisary for you to be satisfied, in hopes that you will be 100% satisfied with the final product.

The process:

???? 1. Leave a message/PM me/Find me in game.
???? 2. Give me a description of what you want.
???? 3. I'll draw up a preview for you. If you are satisfied, I will accept a 25% down payment to begin on the real image.
???? 4. I'll show you a thumbnail of your image as proof of completion. Complete payment and receive your image!

Please allow me time to finish your image. a small guild icon may only take a day or two, but a large color signature or illustration could take weeks, (especially if I get more than one request).

I also do Spriting for headgear and character/monster models. If any GM would like to provide me with links to Sprite editing software I'd be glad to create customs. I wonder if I'm allowed to charge GM's? Icon_cool[/i]

For those interested, these are the two emblems I created for my guild. They were drawn in Inkscape and MSpaint, (in that order).

[Image: guildsp3.png]

[Image: emblemun4.png]

~Lis~
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2007 08:45 AM by Lis and Olo.)
03-26-2007 03:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Chocolate Offline
Sweet Valentine's Chocolate

RE: Art Whore

Nope, we can't even request it. We don't earn money through hunting and hard work like you guys. I think it's not possible Icon_biggrin'

..:: BR GM ::.. ..:: Player Relation Manager ::.. ..:: Event GM ::..
Vote for heRO :  Top100 top200
03-26-2007 08:36 PM
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

RE: Reyli's Art Shop

That was a rhetorical question Icon_lol
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2007 10:48 AM by Lis and Olo.)
03-26-2007 09:15 PM
Myuuu Offline
Strawberry Shortcake.

Maybe you should post some examples of your work and we'll decide if we like your style before we consider purchasing anything. ^__^;;
03-26-2007 09:38 PM
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

As It shows in the steps all you need to do to see my art is to request it. You dont pay a single zeny until you see my sketch and decide to move onto the next step.

I dont have any examples of my art online I could show you. This is the first time I've done something like this and is completely experimental. If you're curious and have an interest, request something Icon_wink
03-27-2007 12:16 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

How about you make yourself a sig/avatar on forum, that would be a nice start Icon_razz

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-27-2007 10:58 AM
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

I've already gotten one request.Icon_idea If he chooses to display it for others to see, that will probably be the first example of what I can do.
03-27-2007 12:00 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

i agree that you should maketh your own avatar as a sample of your work

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
03-27-2007 07:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

At this point I dont have time to make something for myself. If you want an example, give me an idea and I'll give you a sketch. :o it's up to you to go further or not.Icon_biggrin
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2007 10:49 AM by Lis and Olo.)
03-27-2007 10:03 PM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

what a racket, charging people for drawings, i could have been rich if i'd done that, lol o.O (well except i doubt anyone would actually pay me...)
i guess if people are actually willing to pay then that's quite something isn't it - but i would agree, it would definitely add to your marketability if you would create an example for your own avatar and signature - if you don't have time to make your own, how could you expect to make something for someone else? *blank stare*

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2007 10:07 PM by Ryxingeir.)
03-27-2007 10:06 PM