Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Styla
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

Styla

I love that all the possible haircuts is all viewed at once now. It would be nice to have something similar for the cloth colour.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
01-22-2014 01:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

RE: Styla

can be cheated if it can be viewed..
just try it once, without using coupon, and then relog..
the hairstyle will most likely still attached to your head
01-22-2014 08:07 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

@Seth nice enough suggestion but I don't see it happening with the kind of manpower we have lately. It would only be a small improvement and it would be a lot of work, so not worth it, unlikely to happen, sorry.

@Shinigami l0_0l there are 2 ways to navigate in the hairstyles, the try it on yourself one, which she makes you pay your coupon up front for (she's smart) and the one with the preview that Seth means, where you see all the custom hairstyles in 1 image cutin.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-22-2014 10:56 PM
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

Thanks for reminding me - finally got the wiki page up. I did a bit of a rush job of it, so have mercy. XD; I am not sure how best to present the clothing palettes... there are just SO MANY, plus they look different on all of the characters. Large undertaking, unless there's an easier way to do it via sprite-ripping of some sort, but I'm not knowledgeable on that front.

Please let me know if there's anything blatant missing from the wiki page, though! (And yes, I know, the Hairstyling link goes to a blank page right now. It's 1:37am and I have to be up for work in 5 hours; it'll have to happen later, lmao.)

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
01-23-2014 02:38 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

@Laroc, you could try to use ROtion, You can use it to build sprites of characters and you can even modify their palettes with the ones HeRO came with.

Only problem I have with the HeRO grf and ROtion : I can't apply any of HeRO's custom hairstyles, no idea why.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
01-23-2014 10:51 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE:??Styla

GM-Pandora Wrote:@Seth nice enough suggestion but I don't see it happening with the kind of manpower we have lately. It would only be a small improvement and it would be a lot of work, so not worth it, unlikely to happen, sorry.

I know. But I can still dream.

randomly I dono if its for you demishock or a GM but hairstyle 65 do not have all the custom hair colours imo.

btw demishock great job. Love to see your cloth colour system. I guess as Panda pointed out a lot of work. I'd choose the class & gender then see the palettes or scroll through the pallets.

As a afterthought maybe I need a sex change for all the fancy hairstyles.??

most wanted buying list
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2014 12:45 PM by Seth~.)
01-23-2014 12:33 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

@Laroc that page looks great, thanks a lot ^_^

@Seth: a lot of the hairstyles come with 19 colors, but some only come with the original 8 colors. Laroc mentioned it on the styla page.

There is a way to change the sprite to take all colors, but it takes a bit of work, that task was assigned in the past to GM-Aki and later to GM-Pixel who each did a bunch of hair fix, but they are both gone and currently there is no one working on the remaining hairstyles, in the future we might be able to convert more.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-23-2014 12:52 PM
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

@Fyrus - Thanks! Will see if I can check that out some weekend in the near future...

@Seth and Panda - Thank you! :D

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
01-24-2014 01:49 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE:??Styla

GM-Pandora Wrote:@Seth: a lot of the hairstyles come with 19 colors, but some only come with the original 8 colors. Laroc mentioned it on the styla page.

There is a way to change the sprite to take all colors, but it takes a bit of work, that task was assigned in the past to GM-Aki and later to GM-Pixel who each did a bunch of hair fix, but they are both gone and currently there is no one working on the remaining hairstyles, in the future we might be able to convert more.
I am not technically applied imo & little time for pixel related colouring. I bring up the subject with some older heRO players and here if they want to do some free-lancing. If such little things is all there is to it maybe just need a bored pixel artist.

most wanted buying list
01-24-2014 01:10 PM