Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
The opening of Prontera's Orphanage!
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

The opening of Prontera's Orphanage!

It's not easy being a young kid all alone in the world, an old lady has opened an orphanage in Prontera to help those poor lonely orphans.

[Image: orphanage.jpg]

Icon_wink

I know it can be a hassle to look for parents when you want a baby character so we have decided to open an orphanage. Totally NOT my idea, it was from a friend, but I fell in love with the idea as soon as he told me about it. ^_^

If you are a level 1 novice wishing to be a baby novice, go to the ophanage and talk to the orphan there, he will welcome you as his sister/brother.

[Image: orphan.jpg]

Of course, unlike the adoption system you do not get parents (whole point of being an orphan!), but you still get a few perks. Such as you can have your savepoint at the orphanage, you can take a nap (heal!) and one of your brother will also offer to trade you something tasty.

And Granny Kathy is there to take care of you, of course! ^_^

[Image: granny-kathy.jpg]

Once you reach level 70, the orphanage will no longer take care of you, since you'll be "all grown up". But you get a nice parting present from Granny Kathy.

The orphanage accepts donation from non-orphan players and grown up orphans, visit it if you want to contribute (I haven't yet decided what we will do with those donations lol)

Enjoy~! ^_^

Copyright for the script goes to my friend, who wants to be credited as Judas, script was also modified/debugged by yours truely.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-28-2007 07:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply