Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
alternative to bee wings?
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

alternative to bee wings?

XD providing a answer to a question proposed xD. How about a emergency npc provider for (all class materials). How to get them (said items) i dono:
zeny - but the cards will loose value.
Anyways I like the zeny zink more? xd. Lets say a said item is 1500z value in market generally. Then make the npc value then 20% more?

quest- elitist potentially
...a story about a great character of a class..more story.... Then he/she claims to have found a way do duplicate said item (needed by class for certain skills)....more story.... she/he offers help...more story....A list of items is provided that is needed to practically npc create class based items. For wws probably duplicate the so 1 wws + quest = 3 wws something like that.??

A hat? v4p or hatter.
Class specific items is provided similar to bee wings just provide more/all items it would be nice to know why some is excluded anyways. PS I know spare card gives exp dono what else.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2012 02:39 AM by Seth~.)
12-15-2012 02:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: alternative to bee wings?

urgh... first of all, i doubt it will be able to keep track of prices and adjust appropriately...

second of all, 20% is wayyyyyy tooo lenient... if it was 500% THEN MAYBE it would be a worthwhile idea to visit.
WHY? because current conditions actually promote trade. Furthermore, if this secondary market does come into play, we should not waste the opportunity for it to raise the margins farmers may gain in the main market to account for the potential loss in volume.
12-15-2012 04:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply