Miniboss card should all stay usable in WoE/BG
All miniboss card should be disabled from WoE/BG
Some miniboss card (Gr,Dev,MP) should be disabled in WoE/BG
Ghostring scrolls should be purchasable with War Points
Ghostring scrolls should not be obtainable
Raise the Exp obtained from WoEing
Lower or remove the Exp obtained from WoEing
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WoE Stuff
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: WoE Stuff

#awellwrittenandcomprehensivesuggestionforsaturdayWOEhasbeenproposed(andrejected​)before

subsequently, why still retain the sunday woe if you have a woe on saturday? kinda beats the purpose doesnt it?
02-04-2014 11:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE:??WoE Stuff

cane 33 Wrote:I just don't like the idea to lose MP and together it the 6 months spend to farm them: in pvm has few usages D:

cane 33 Wrote:And tell me what ar stands for else I can't sleep today Icon_sad
Is Angeling? Where the f*** is the "r"?
LET ME SLEEP

Hence why I said that MP shouldn't be removed, the counter-balance to using MP is already fair if you consider what could occupy that card slot instead of MP and it's not a card you can just swap on and off randomly.

mahawirasd Wrote:#awellwrittenandcomprehensivesuggestionforsaturdayWOEhasbeenproposed(andrejected​)before

subsequently, why still retain the sunday woe if you have a woe on saturday? kinda beats the purpose doesnt it?

Run the saturday and sunday WoEs in different castles so that guilds have a reason to do both day and so that no one qqs about having to defend a castle acquired the day before. As long as there's only one castle active per WoE, there's a chance for action if it fits everyone time zone decently, just needs a good compromise.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 12:44 AM by Gojira.)
02-05-2014 12:40 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

well, i guess moving the wednesday slot to a saturday in that manner would at least make it more accessible to non-NA players. +1.

orrrr make it like 2 AM Sunday NA east coast time. That way it would be more than 8 AM sunday europe western coast and at most about late afternoon Australia. That way we still have Saturday relatively open for TOH and it's kind of at an awkward time for NA which evens out for the awkward sunday WOE time which is like early morning Asia-Australia.
02-05-2014 09:28 PM
Ange Offline

What's not on here that should be is fixing the BG prices.
02-05-2014 11:25 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

ahh GR & Dev is gona be useless soon. *No more farming, note to self*

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
02-06-2014 08:00 AM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Seth~ Wrote:ahh GR & Dev is gona be useless soon. *No more farming, note to self*

DR is probably one of the most useful pvm miniboss/mvp cards out there but okay....

02-06-2014 08:40 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

But no application in pvp basically?

most wanted buying list
02-06-2014 08:56 AM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Seth~ Wrote:But no application in pvp basically?

It's a great all around card pretty much, it has applications for pretty much every aspect of the game but personally, I use DR in pvm more then anything else.

02-06-2014 10:34 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

*face palm* Ok not having DR i did not explore the nuances of having less but more resistances. But taking a scalpel and cutting it out of PVP makes the application there of more limited aka it less useful, agreed?

GR would be worse.

i'd vote for a space for all this OP cards, in a special BG or in ToH or something.
or maybe actually making gears similar to the said cards they want to cut out. BG gears. Then leave the cards there they where.

most wanted buying list
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2014 04:59 PM by Seth~.)
02-06-2014 04:56 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Seth~ Wrote:*face palm* Ok not having DR i did not explore the nuances of having less but more resistances. But taking a scalpel and cutting it out of PVP makes the application there of more limited aka it less useful, agreed?

GR would be worse.

i'd vote for a space for all this OP cards, in a special BG or in ToH or something.
or maybe actually making gears similar to the said cards they want to cut out. BG gears. Then leave the cards there they where.

Most MVP cards fall under the same category as this and were banned so I don't know why these 2 should be an exception. Pvp/BG/WoE oriented MvP cards became pretty much worthless because they've been removed so why should GR/DR have any preferential treatment when they're actually more useful then a good share of the blocked MVPs?

And as for your concerns with DR, it's just a double-edged sword in PvP application. In the hands of a good player, it can shine but in the hands of an average player, it's an handicap usually.

Making similar gear to MVP/mini boss cards is just a ridiculous idea, if people want to use GRs then everything should be allowed down the line, it's one or the other.

Most people who will be against MvPs yet in favor of GRs are GR card holders who have no MvP cards and enjoy the current situation. Anyone who actually takes the time to weight the pros and the cons of cards like GR/DR and MvP cards should be able to understand that those 2 cards are as if not more useful then most MVP cards in BG/WoE so it's simply silly to block one thing yet allow the other.

02-06-2014 06:45 PM