Miniboss card should all stay usable in WoE/BG
All miniboss card should be disabled from WoE/BG
Some miniboss card (Gr,Dev,MP) should be disabled in WoE/BG
Ghostring scrolls should be purchasable with War Points
Ghostring scrolls should not be obtainable
Raise the Exp obtained from WoEing
Lower or remove the Exp obtained from WoEing
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WoE Stuff
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE: WoE Stuff

2 more yes. No biggie. As said before its more about avoiding the kill of GR in particular, since the cost of killing it does not outweigh the reward.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
02-07-2014 02:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I cringed when they banned mvp cards but didn't hit GR/DR.

Not that I'm going to be playing seriously again on any server for a long period of time.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-07-2014 09:21 AM
Chobits Offline

Banning GR/DR would be nice.. it will make the server balance, it would give a chance for new player to fight at woe or rather say it would encourage more people (new/old player) to fight at woe and bg. And this game will be more on how you play and not what mvp/mini you have. Because at the current situation once GR/DR user join the BG those player w/o those, just wishing to be on his team because its like 80% chance of winning (sad but its true). Unless 2 or more GR/DR users join the fight it will change the situation. Actually, I'm having fun playing with players with out mvp/mini because the match become unpredictable and very fun.. and its being ruined once GR/DR user join because it becomes than 1 sided match.
02-07-2014 10:03 AM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

I'll be even more OP if u ban GR/DR lol Icon_razz
02-07-2014 10:53 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:??WoE Stuff

ChaosPrince Wrote:I'll be even more OP if u ban GR/DR lol Icon_razz

LOL, you keep thinking being king on top of this molehill server matters.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-07-2014 04:24 PM
noah18cars Offline
The Dude With The Car And The Hair.

And he's not even the king of the molehill, just a delusional newbie

Zboy Nubcake Clown
Fathom Nubcake Monk
Other Nubcakes
Stupid is the new cool. Go with it.

[Image: priceless3yj.gif]
02-07-2014 04:51 PM
Demogorgon Offline
Awesome

I agree with most of Gojiras analysis regarding the point that G/DR shouldnt be treated different bc of both their Powerlevel and the fact that they have at least as much pvm utility as most mvp cards

I think it should be discussed tho if the answer is a simple ban all mvp cards or not thing, bc the change definitely affected the market and the incentive to hunt MVPs, just think of medium/lower tier cards like Detale,Stormy,Atroce ...

Both PVP and MVPing are the main high end content in this Game and i dont know if its just me but its not as much fun to hunt MVPs anymore if you know you cant fiddle around with their cards.

I see the contrary Point tho that you dont want to sacrifice PVP incentive bc of allowing op MVP Gears but cant there be another solution like identifying the few unbalanced cards/gears in PVP Situations and ban or limit those specifically.

iirc there is the possibility to change card effects specifically in bg/WOE Zones?! what about just weakening Hibi,gtb,ghost/devil,gloom,maybe atroce/doppel if you worry about too fast break times or just remove those mentioned altogether,maybe a few others(open to suggestions)? at least those (apart from atroce) have great pvm utility as well so its not like theyre dead in that case, but getting a Detale or Stormy,to some extent even garm or midnight atm is like a slap on the face.
I think if youre willing to try those specific changes the work wouldnt be all on you but the experienced WoE Players here would gladly help with suggestions on balanced setups.

P.S: i know the post is biased bc i like MVPing a lot but im def not the only one so maybe others second it,again high end gameplay is the Heart of any MMO and ROs endgame is not only PvP,but MVPing as well.

If you stare into the Abyss there's a 1d20 chance that 2d4 lesser Tanari'i
stare back at you
02-07-2014 05:34 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE:??WoE Stuff

Demogorgon Wrote:I agree with most of Gojiras analysis regarding the point that G/DR shouldnt be treated different bc of both their Powerlevel and the fact that they have at least as much pvm utility as most mvp cards

I think it should be discussed tho if the answer is a simple ban all mvp cards or not thing, bc the change definitely affected the market and the incentive to hunt MVPs, just think of medium/lower tier cards like Detale,Stormy,Atroce ...

Both PVP and MVPing are the main high end content in this Game and i dont know if its just me but its not as much fun to hunt MVPs anymore if you know you cant fiddle around with their cards.

I see the contrary Point tho that you dont want to sacrifice PVP incentive bc of allowing op MVP Gears but cant there be another solution like identifying the few unbalanced cards/gears in PVP Situations and ban or limit those specifically.

iirc there is the possibility to change card effects specifically in bg/WOE Zones?! what about just weakening Hibi,gtb,ghost/devil,gloom,maybe atroce/doppel if you worry about too fast break times or just remove those mentioned altogether,maybe a few others(open to suggestions)? at least those (apart from atroce) have great pvm utility as well so its not like theyre dead in that case, but getting a Detale or Stormy,to some extent even garm or midnight atm is like a slap on the face.
I think if youre willing to try those specific changes the work wouldnt be all on you but the experienced WoE Players here would gladly help with suggestions on balanced setups.

P.S: i know the post is biased bc i like MVPing a lot but im def not the only one so maybe others second it,again high end gameplay is the Heart of any MMO and ROs endgame is not only PvP,but MVPing as well.

Yeah, I feel you about it being kind of sad to be unable to use those cards (I have over 10 myself...) and I do agree that a seperation could be made. Most servers usually only block GTB/Hibraim/GR (servers like that usually don't have god items in the first place so those aren't blocked) but it was probably the easiest way to present the thing back then.

As far as I'm concerned, I think a good middle ground would be to allow them in BG (maybe in trans if people would be willing to do that but I don't think that's appropriated for such a small scale FE WoE, I wouldn't mind as much if it was SE) but keep them out of retro at least so that people can use them a bit but that's just me.

Edit: Unrelated but, CP pls l2p.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 11:06 PM by Gojira.)
02-07-2014 10:58 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

<Still Q.Q-ing due to lack of Detale card, a card that seems like it was made SPECIFICALLY for woe purposes.
02-08-2014 12:01 AM
Alister Offline
L'acqua è poc e a paper nun gallegg

Yestarday MVP cards, today Miniboss, tomorrow thara and marc.

Why don't we make two separate WoE? Like Regular and Vanilla WoE in two different days with two different castles. So everyone could decide which WoE focus in. And ban just some of MVP cards (GTB/Hibi), because since mvp cards are banned, I have no more reason to farm MvP. Oh, about exp in WoE, is just another way to leech lazy people ( cuz uberexp in Mini-Muspel seems not enough ). Leechers in WoE don't ruin the whole WoE because they just sit at the entrance. BUT in BG, leechers only make team unbalance.

Whistle

•° Alister - Sniper             
•° Leofer - Professor         
•° Shindler - Assassin Cross
•° Lhuminer - Creator          
•° Vagner - Clown             
•° Schlaicher - Champion         
•° Lucipher - High Priest                        
•° Shnaejder - Whitesmith
•° Lhenner - Stalker
•° Alexandher - Paladin
•° Sacriphicer - Blacksmith