Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
@command not working
Wynkipedia Offline

@command not working

Hi there,

First of all, I'd like to say I'm very glad to have found a server such as heRO. I've been looking around for quite some time for a server which will give me some of the pleasure I had when I first started RO 10 years ago, and heRO seems to be exactly this server.

Unfortunately, I seem to have a problem with the @ commands. I have a french keyboard, and to to do "@" I have to press Alt + 0. However, every time i try this combination it simply input my bind in Alt + 0 (which is currently /... in Alt + M). And since the game doesn't allow me letting the Alt + 0 bind empty, I cannot do "@" ...
I've managed to ease things a bit by binding the most common @commands in my Alt + M (@showexp, @autoloot, etc.) but I cannot bind specific commands such as @mi or @whosell (unless I bind them in Alt+M and change the numer every time, which is not the most effective way to use it).

Does someone has an idea on what to do?

Thanks in advance,
02-13-2014 10:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: @command not working

Well, I suppose you could change the keys you use for that in the change shortcut thing in the Esc window. Don't know too much about French keyboards, but the shortcut configuration lets me change everything about RO, the Battlemode keys, The Window's config (so I could change the guild window to alt+q or something wierd if I wanted), to even the alt+# macro's.

Seeing as how we're in the renewal client, you should be able to modify those settings so that they work for you as well.
02-13-2014 01:58 PM
Wynkipedia Offline

RE: @command not working

Hum indeed.
Totally forget I could also change the bind for Alt+0 and so. I switched the Alt+0 bind for something else and I can now do "@" without problem.

Problem solved, thanks a lot for this tip! Icon_smile
02-13-2014 03:26 PM