Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KSer that enjoys KSing Soils
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

KSer that enjoys KSing Soils

This %$@#$@ Hunter keeps KSing everyone at soils. First me, then a sin tanking (Stealth), finally a sage from my guild. Do something about it please.

Notice the misses coming from the soil he is hitting. The soil was already attacking me and he kept KSing until it was dead.
[Image: screenheRO-Server126.jpg]
[Image: screenheRO-Server127.jpg]
[Image: screenheRO-Server128.jpg]
[Image: screenheRO-Server129.jpg]
[Image: screenheRO-Server130.jpg]

On these screenies, you can clearly see Stealth tanking the novice and thief. Then he decides to make use of Stealth's services and KS him. The novice and thief got pissed off and asked Stealth to tank them elsewhere.
[Image: screenheRO-Server132.jpg]
[Image: screenheRO-Server133.jpg]
[Image: screenheRO-Server134.jpg]
04-09-2007 09:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OutDated Offline

RE: KSer that enjoys KSing Soils

THAT IS SUCH BS!!!! wow he has like 10 pictures of the same thing. and did you ever think the monster could walk by the player? no ones attackign it if you look closely!! dont believe this..
04-09-2007 10:01 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

1- It isn't walking by me.
2- It is hitting me and the screenshots show that it was attacking me and missing.
3- Those screenshots are not the "same" thing. Actually there is something called "Time" to show when the screenshots were taken.

Since when did monsters sit in their place and die when you attack them?

The soil was in its place for 13 seconds until you killed it while it was attacking me.

And uhh how about Stealth? You are trying to reach him now to make him say it is ok that you KSed him? You never asked for permission to kill his soils.
04-09-2007 10:06 AM
OutDated Offline

I wasnt reaching him for that, i was going to tell him how much bs this is, he was there, i bet he will think its bs man, we were talking to eachother while fighting.. and if it was attacking you, i would only hit it because it has been attacking you for a while, no ones hitting it so why not? you arent hitting it.. and why would you lure all the monsters to you anyway? i think this whole ksing thing is bs
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2007 10:19 AM by OutDated.)
04-09-2007 10:16 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Next time Mantises mob on me I tell them to shu away?

Do you know what a brain is? Use it plx.

There are Mantis's on me, and the Soil you KSed. It is not my choice to tell the Mantis to go away. And since they are easier to kill, I was killing the Mantis first. But then you jumped in and KSed, of course if I started hitting the Soil, I'll ruin clear screenshots of you KSing.

Wait.. Did you just change your defence from:

"That soil was walking by you" to "It is ok to KS when you have more than one monster on you" ?

I read the faq about KSing, and I am sure I never saw anything like that there.

Take your rant elsewhere, I don't care what YOU think. I want a GM to see this and be the judge. The last thing I need is arguing with a KSer.
04-09-2007 10:24 AM
OutDated Offline

idiot.. im not saying you lured the mantis.. you lure more than 3 soils at a time mainly..
04-09-2007 10:37 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Idiot? That's all you have to say? You're sad

Of course you have proof to provide?

I didn't think so. Liars know how to make shit up, they can't prove anything.
04-09-2007 11:28 AM
Stealth Offline
The Wind

well, Out, u do were KSing, i mean, i wouldn't care, cause i were tanking, helping... but that doesn't mean everyone think like me, Bloody complained with me cause i stoned one soil (i thought to add 10% more exp to him) well, i was misunderstood, i did it to ur monsters too, and i still think it's no big deal if u just let it go and think twice before doing this, ask ppl if they don't care, and if they complain, respect them...

and Bloody, u don't have have to argue with him... u made u part, reported it, let's try to not have hatred amongst us, we're a big family, and yes, we r humans, and get mad at each other, but we can try to not let this feeling take control right? so it would be nice if we just let it be, and try to get along well Icon_biggrin
Icon_mrgreen

[Image: sign.jpg]
The silent wind blows serenely on your body... It  was your last feeling... Thou art dead...
04-09-2007 11:41 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

I'd like for everyone to please calm down. As for the GMs, we'll look into the matter and let you know what we decide.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
04-09-2007 12:18 PM
silvanel Offline
Banned

alright from what i see from the 2 last screeny, the soil isnt even attacking stelth . so provide better screenie next time.

for the first 4 screenie well, I agree he shouldnt have attacked those soil, but when some soils walk by you without attacking(like some did when thery spawned) he has all the right to attack them.

Ohh also, I dont see a single( Could you please stop attacking my soils please, Im tanking them for (name).) so, I dont think you have the right to post some post like this whitout even asking the person to stop ... thats comon sense no?
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2007 12:19 PM by silvanel.)
04-09-2007 12:18 PM