Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for an Apprentice
Kakiro Offline

Looking for an Apprentice

Well when I first started RO it sucked, no one told me anything, I had to find out everything on my own. My agi was 99 and str was 1 before I even hit assassin, I didn't know anything and no one would tell me. Most people are willing to help with general class builds but hold back on some stuff or don't help with specific stats (for those of you who do, I wish you would have been around when I started.) If theres one thing I have it's knowledge of the assassin class, and I'd like to help someone like me who is new to RO and wants to be an assassin, or who already has played but wants to make an assassin and has no freakin idea what to do. I'll give all my knowledge on builds, equipments, lvling spots, effectiveness and everything else. I'll even give my own builds down to the specific stats.

It took me a year or more to NOT suck as an assassin. So I'd like to take on an apprentice and help them, I'd like to help someone. I'm NOT bragging about how good I am or anything. I'm just an experienced assassin, after 3-4 years of playing a class you figure out whats good and whats not. So WHY am I looking for an apprentice? I'm crazy and this will not only amuse me, but help someone in the process, so theres no harm in my crazy antics. So if anyone is new to the assassin class and wants my personal help then reply here or send me a PM on the forum.
04-11-2007 09:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Looking for an Apprentice

That sounds nice ^_^ I hope you find one!

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
04-11-2007 09:39 AM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

Good idea. You couldof helped me a year ago ;D, hopefully you find someone to help though. Icon_mrgreen

[Image: seifer.jpg]
04-11-2007 12:01 PM
Windslip II Offline
Patience in a Punt

I always just used forums.

http://www.explodingdog.com/january2/sosadtogoback.html
^/^_______________^/^
_-_________________[]
04-11-2007 02:01 PM
Former-GM-Chocolate Offline
Sweet Valentine's Chocolate

nice iniciative Icon_biggrin

..:: BR GM ::.. ..:: Player Relation Manager ::.. ..:: Event GM ::..
Vote for heRO :  Top100 top200
04-11-2007 05:03 PM
Kakiro Offline

GM-Windslip Wrote:I always just used forums.

Well I kind of don't expect anyone to take me up on this offer, since most forum-people would rather find info on other forums and stuff, but I thought I'd try anyway.
04-11-2007 09:11 PM
Windslip II Offline
Patience in a Punt

I personally would do it if I were new because the experience is much more personal and "training" would be seamless compared to forums.

http://www.explodingdog.com/january2/sosadtogoback.html
^/^_______________^/^
_-_________________[]
04-12-2007 10:48 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Think that most people will rather be intimidated than appreciate the help... To ponder on the thought of possibly with one of the best of the server at a particular job while the apprentice is a lowly nobody, such a great difference simply creates pressure on the apprentice that he or she is not good enough and not up to the expectations... Also, the fear of elitist-feelings on the teacher is ever so present, simply because in the nature of all MMORPG, it is inevitable.

At least, that is what Namin? feels like if she is ever to be with a High Priest who has decided to train her ._.; Namin? was so scared last time that Mr. Bloody Warrior paid her 300k for an hour of healing services, while his real intentions is to grade her healing performances...

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
04-13-2007 12:47 AM
Kakiro Offline

Like I said I'm not bragging about how good I am or anything. I've played RO for years and have experience and a lot of knowledge on the assassin class, some builds I'm better with than others. But right now I'm only lvl 58, after playing RO for so long I've stopped any hardcore grinding, I'm lazy and I lvl pretty slow. So maybe I can pass my knowledge on to someone whos much more enthusiastic about lvling, regardless, I just wanna help someone.
04-13-2007 01:28 AM
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

You could do what I did and make an assassin guide. Perhaps if enough players do this, there could one day be a guide for every class on this forum.

That lotr sig is the funniest one I've ever seen.
04-20-2007 12:08 PM